Monday Night Football Betting Odds, Preview Week 2
Check out our Monday Night Football Betting preview for the September 19 doubleheader that includes Titans at Bills and Vikings at Egles.
Monday Night Football Betting: Titans at Bills Preview
This is our Monday Night Football Betting preview for the clash between the Titans and the Bills.
The Bills and Josh Allen started their season on the right foot as they defeated the current Super Bowl champions, the Rams at Buffalo in Week 1.
Now the team is receiving the Titans at Buffalo in what promises to be a high-caliber game.
The Titans, on the other hand, lost their first test of the season versus a team that was considered an underdog vs Tennessee.
And when we say underdog, this is almost an understatement as this New York team managed to win a total of four games last season.
So, starting their season with a victory is an outstanding achievement for the Giants.
The opposite can be said of Tennessee, a team that was a 6-point favorite over NY for their week 1 clash.
Titans at Bills Betting Odds
These are the Titans at Bills Betting Odds, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Point Spread: Bills -10, Titans +10
- Money Line: Bills -495, Titans +395
- Total: 48 Over/Under
As you can see, the Bills are huge -10-point road to get the victory at home.
The spread for this game varied between 7.5 and -9 last week, but it went up to -10 after the Bills’ victory at LA and the upset by NY over Tennessee.
That being said, it is the Titans, the underdogs for this game, that lead the all-time head-to-head between these two franchises 30-19.
And, it is also Tennessee the ones that took the last two meetings.
The first of these victories for the Titans came in October 2020 with a score of 42-16 and 2 touchdowns by Derrick Henry.
And it was also Henry who scored the winning touchdown in the 34-31 Tennessee victory last year.
Before that, it was the Buffalo that managed to win the previous 3 meetings between the teams, dating back to 2015.
Prior to that, the Titans went 8-1 from 1995 to 2012.
Check out our list of the Top 10 NFL Quarterbacks 2022.
Titans at Bills Betting Trends
- Bills went 10-7-5 ATS last year and 5-3-2 ATS when playing games at home.
- Titans went 3-3 across the spread on the road, but they were 3-2 across the spread road underdogs.
- Since December 2016, Buffalo has managed to go 6-2-2 across the spread in meetings where they are favored to get the victory by double digits.
- Tennessee has lost 4 of their previous 5 meetings without their top receiver AJ Brown, who was sent to Philly on a trade.
Monday Night Football Betting Vikings at Eagles Preview
Now we have our Monday Night Football Betting preview for the game between the Vikings and the Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field.
The second game of this MNF doubleheader will be featuring the Vikings visiting Philadelphia to play the Eagles.
Philly is coming from getting a close road victory in Detroit over the Lions, while the Vikings came up with the biggest upset of week one as they defeated current MVP Aaron Rodgers and his Packers, in what was an outstanding clash between the best two teams from the NFC North.
And, as they are both heading to week 2 with a winning spirit, chances are that we are in for an MNF treat.
Vikings at Eagles Betting Odds
These are the Vikings at Eagles Betting Odds, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Point Spread: Eagles -2. Vikings 2
- Money Line: Eagles -135, Vikings +115
- Total: 48 Over/Under
As you can see the Eagles are close -2-point favorites at home vs Minnesota.
And, it is pretty clear that Philly is just not a very easy place for teams to get road victories.
The main reason? The fans are crazy passionate!
That being said, Minnesota was actually able to acquire a victory in Philadelphia in the last meeting between these two teams back in 2019.
So that means that although difficult, it is really not impossible.
But, if the Vikes really want to get this victory on the road, they will need to focus on how to stop the run game by the Eagles.
The reason is that this area was a bit weak during Week 1 for Minnesota as the team allowed 6.2 rushing yards per carrying.
And this is quite relevant because they are now taking on an Eagles team that rushed for 216 yards in their opener.
That being said, The Vikings do count on Justin Jefferson, the best player in their roaster.
And, if we consider what Jefferson was able to accomplish in Week 1, Philly is likely to go to struggle vs this star WR next Monday.
Here is our list of the NFL top 10 Wide Receivers.
Vikings at Eagles Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 4-12 across the spread in the previous sixteen Monday Night Football games.
- Vikings are 4-1 across the spread in their previous five in September.
- Philly is 0-4 across the spread in their last four versus NFC teams.
- Eagles are 0-4 across the spread in their previous four overall.
- Over is 7-2 in the last nine games for Minnesota.
- Over is 5-2 in the last seven games for Philly overall.
- Minnesota is 2-5 across the spread in their previous seven games in Philly.
- Underdog is 5-1 across the spread in their previous six meetings.
Thank you for reading this Monday Night Football Betting preview, best of luck with your action on this game.