Here is our Buccaneers at Cowboys Betting review, including the latest odds for this Week 1 game.
Buccaneers at Cowboys Betting Odds
Here are the Buccaneers at Cowboys Betting odds for this Week one game:
|BUCCANEERS||-120||-1 -110||O 50 -110|
|COWBOYS||+100||+1 -110||U 50 -110|
The Buccaneers are -1 favorites for this game. This means that a spread bet on Tampa only wins if the Bucs are able to win by more than 1 point. If they win by exactly one point, you lose your bet.
On the money line, a $120 bet on the Bucs can get you back $100.
If you place a $100 bet on the Cowboys, it will get you back an even $100.
The total for this particular game has been set at 50.5, This means that you can place a bet on both teams scoring a combined over or under 50.5 points.
Read our Pats at Fins NFL Week 1 preview.
Buccaneers at Cowboys Betting Preview
Here is our Buccaneers at Cowboys Betting preview.
After opening the 2021 season with an incredible game, Tampa Bay and Dallas are clashing once again on Sunday Night Football in the first game of the regular season.
Only this time it will be the Cowboys who are going to be playing home, in this case, underdog home.
And, nobody is really surprised that Dallas is not home favorites as the Bucs are definitely a better team entering the regular season.
The Cowboys lost Cedrick Wilson and Amari Cooper during the offseason. And on top of that, they won’t count on James Washington and Michael Gallup due to injuries.
The surprise here is that Dallas is only +1 underdogs.
Most people would have thought that Tom Brady and Tampa were worthy of a full 3 points, but that is simply not the case here.
That being said, don’t be surprised if the line moves up for the Bucs before game day.
Check out our Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams preview.
Buccaneers at Cowboys Betting Tips
Here are some of the best Buccaneers at Cowboys Betting tips so that you can take the best decisions when getting your action on this particular game:
- The Cowboys are 6-1 vs the Giants at Week 1 since 2000. But they are 3-12 vs other teams.
- Tom Brady is 15-4 at Week 1. He has 43 TD’s and just fourteen interceptions in nineteen week 1 games.
- Tampa Bay’s record ATS last season was 9-8-0.
- When set as -1 favorites, the Bucs went 9-7 ATS last season.
- Last season, 9 of the Bucs’ seventeen games hit the OVER.
- Tampa Bay games finished with more than fifty points ten times last year
- The ATS for the Cowboys last season was 13-4-0.
- ATS, as dogs of one point or more, the Cowboys went 3-1 last season.
- There were Dallas games (out of seventeen) that hit the OVER last season.
- Cowboys’ games ended up with more than fifty points scored on eight occasions last season.
Thank you for checking out our Buccaneers at Cowboys Betting preview, best of luck with your action on this particular game.