Here is our Jaguars at Commanders Betting preview and fresh odds for this Week 1 game.
Jaguars at Commanders Betting Odds
Here are the Jaguars at Commanders Betting odds for this game, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
|JAGUARS||+160||+3.5 -110||O 44 -110|
|COMMANDERS||-185||-3.5 -110||U 44 -110|
As you can see, Washington is the home favorite at -3.5. This means that for you to win a bet on the Commanders on the spread, the team must win by more than 3 points.
When it comes to the Jaguars, they are +3.5 underdog visitors. This means that Jacksonville can even lose this game, but for no more than 3 points, and you can still collect your profits.
When it comes to the money line, the Commanders are set at -185, and that means that you can get $100 for each $185 you risk.
On the other side of the fence, a $100 bet on the Jags can get you $160 extra as the line is set at +160.
The total for this game is currently set at 44 over/under. This means that you can bet on the combined score for both teams at the end of the game to go over or under 44 points total.
Jaguars at Commanders Betting Preview
Here is the Jaguars at Commanders Betting preview for this Week 1 game:
NFL’s welcome to Trevor Lawrence wasn’t nice. In fact, the 2021-22 season was brutal for Jacksonville and their new quarterback as they finished with a 3-14 season.
But things seem better for this Florida squad as the Jags have a new Super-Bowl-winning coach in Doug Pederson.
Plus, they now count with first overall pick Travon Walker, and also a new positive attitude.
The question for the Jags after picking first overall for two consecutive seasons is: Can they actually turn things around?
Check out our Saints at Falcons Week 1 game preview.
Jaguars at Commanders Betting Tips
Here are some great Jaguars at Commanders Betting tips to help you make the best decisions with your wagering action on this game:
- Washington had 7 victories in seventeen games ATS last year.
- Commanders got the victory across the spread when they were favorites of 3.5 points or more last season.
- The Over hit 7 times in 17 games for Washington last season.
- The Commanders and their rivals scored above 43.5 points ten times last year.
- Points total average for the Commanders last year was 45.4. And this is 1.9 above the total for this particular game.
- Jacksonville finished with 5 ATS victories in 17 games last season.
- The Jags went 4-8 ATS as dogs of 3.5 or more last year.
- Out of 17 games last season for Jacksonville, five hit the over.
- The average total for the Jags last year was 45.7, and that is 2.2 extra points than this game’s over/under.
Thank you for checking out our Jaguars at Commanders Betting preview, best of luck with your action on this game!