Seahawks at Rams Week 11 Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Sunday, November 19, 2023. Place a bet on this game with the latest odds at YouWager.lv.
Seahawks at Rams Week 11 Betting Odds
Here are the Seahawks at Rams Week 11 Betting odds:
Seahawks at Rams Week 11 Betting Predictions
Here are the Seahawks at Rams Week 11 Betting predictions.
Seahawks at Rams Week 11 Betting Prediction: Seattle
Here is the Seahawks at Rams Week 11 Betting prediction for Seattle.
The Seattle Seahawks enter the game with a 6-3 record this season. The Seahawks defeated the Commanders by a score of 29-26 in their previous match. Geno Smith finished 31/47 for 369 yards and two touchdowns. He finished the game with a quarterback rating of 103.9 and no interceptions.
D.K. Metcalf finished with 98 yards on 7 receptions for an average of 14.0 yards per reception. Kenneth Walker III led the Seahawks in rushing with 19 attempts for 63 yards (3.3 yards per attempt). After everything was said and done, they ran 74 plays for a total of 489 yards.
The Seattle Seahawks ran the ball 26 times for a total of 120 yards, averaging 4.6 yards per carry. The Seahawks gave up 68 yards on 14 attempts on the ground, for an average of 4.9 yards per run. Seattle gave up 29 completions on 44 attempts for a total of 288 yards and a 65.9% completion rate.
The Seahawks have gained 2,983 total yards this season. Seattle has 102 first downs as a team and has been penalized 64 times for 509 yards. Seattle has 11 touchdowns through the air and 7 scores through the ground. They have turned the ball over 10 times (7 interceptions and 3 fumbles). They rank 24th in the NFL in run defense, averaging 99.8 yards per game. When it comes to scoring points, the Seattle Seahawks lead the league with 22.2 per game.
The Seahawks have given up 2,145 yards in passing yards, which ranks them 17th in the NFL. They have given up 238.3 yards per game through the air and a completion rate of 66.5%. They are allowing 354.3 yards per game this season, which ranks them 25th in the NFL.
They allow 4.3 yards per ground attempt and 116.0 running yards per game this season. In nine games, they have given up 1,044 yards on the ground. The Seahawks are 20th in the NFL in terms of opponent scoring, allowing 22.3 points per game.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle is 4-4-1 against the spread this season.
- In their six games as a favorite of one point or more this season, the Seahawks are 3-2-1 against the spread.
- Seattle games have gone over the point total 44.4% of the time this season (four times in nine games with a specified point total).
- This season, Seattle is 1-0 ATS as 1-point favorites or greater on the road.
- This season, the Seahawks and their opponents have averaged 46.0 points per road game, which is the same as the game’s over/under.
- Seattle is 5-1 in games where they are the moneyline favorite (winning 83.3% of the time).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite of -115 or less, the Seahawks are 5-1 (winning 83.3% of their games).
Seattle’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||231.7 (2,085)||13|
|Rush yards||99.8 (898)||24|
|Points scored||22.2 (200)||18|
|Pass yards against||238.3 (2,145)||22|
|Rush yards against||116 (1,044)||20|
|Points allowed||22.3 (201)||19|
Seahawks at Rams Week 11 Betting Prediction: Los Angeles
Here is the Seahawks at Rams Week 11 Betting prediction for Los Angeles.
The Rams enter this game 3-6 on the season. The Rams were defeated by the Packers by a score of 20-3 in their most recent game. Brett Rypien finished the game with 130 yards on 13/28 passing and a quarterback rating of 45.2. He had one interception and averaged 4.6 yards per attempt.
For Los Angeles, Royce Freeman carried the ball 12 times for 32 yards, finishing with a yardage rate of 2.7 yards per attempt. Cooper Kupp was the Rams’ leading receiver, taking in two passes for 48 yards (24.0 yards per reception).
Los Angeles averaged 2.6 yards per carry and finished the game with 68 yards on 26 carries. The Rams totaled 187 yards and ran 55 plays (3.4 yards per play) in the game. The Rams’ passing defense allowed a completion rate of 76.9% and 207 yards on 20 for 26 passes. Los Angeles gave up 38 rushes for 184 yards (4.8 yards per run).
When it comes to scoring offense, the Rams rank 22nd in the league with 19.8 points per game. To this point in the season, the Rams have a total of 2,079 passing yards and an average of 231.0 passing yards per game, placing them 14th among all NFL teams.
They have a ground game average of 104.9 yards and have ran for a total of 944 yards. The Los Angeles Rams are 14th in the NFL with an average of 335.9 yards per game. Los Angeles’ offense has accumulated 429 yards of penalties on 50 violations, ranking 26th in the league in terms of assisting the opposition. They have surrendered 8 interceptions and 2 fumbles while gaining 104 first downs.
They have given up 9 passing touchdowns and 217.2 yards per game, putting them in 14th place in the NFL. Los Angeles has given up a total of 1,105 rushing yards (122.8 yards per game) and 10 ground touchdowns this season.
They’ve given up 204 points so far this season. This season, their defense has 8 takeaways (4 fumbles and 4 picks). The Rams defense has participated in 570 plays, which ranks them 11th in the NFL. The Rams allow 22.7 points per game, ranking them 22nd in the NFL.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has four straight-up wins against the spread in nine games.
- This season, the Rams have been underdogs by one point or more six times and have covered the spread twice.
- This year, Los Angeles games have hit the over 33.3% of the time (three times in nine games with a predetermined point total).
- Los Angeles is 1-1 ATS in home games as 1-point underdogs or greater this season.
- This season, Rams home games average 46.9 total points, 0.9 more than the over/under (46).
- Los Angeles has won one of their six games as an underdog this season.
- The Rams are 1-5 this season when they are a -105 or greater moneyline underdog.
Los Angeles’ Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||231 (2,079)||14|
|Rush yards||104.9 (944)||17|
|Points scored||19.8 (178)||23|
|Pass yards against||217.2 (1,955)||14|
|Rush yards against||122.8 (1,105)||22|
|Points allowed||22.7 (204)||22|
YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: