Vikings at Broncos Week 11 Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Sunday, November 19, 2023. Place a bet on this game with the latest odds at YouWager.lv.
Vikings at Broncos Week 11 Betting Odds
Here are the Vikings at Broncos Week 11 Betting odds:
Vikings at Broncos Week 11 Betting Predictions
Here are the Vikings at Broncos Week 11 Betting predictions.
Vikings at Broncos Week 11 Betting Prediction: Minnesota
Here is the Vikings at Broncos Week 11 Betting prediction for Minnesota.
The Minnesota Vikings enter this game with a 6-4 record on the season. The Vikings last played on the football field against the Saints, and they won by a score of 27-19. Joshua Dobbs completed 23 of 34 passes for 268 yards and one touchdown. He finished the game with a QB rating of 101.1 and no interceptions.
T.J. Hockenson averaged 12.2 yards per reception on 11 catches for a total of 134 yards. Ty Chandler led the Vikings in rushing with 15 attempts for 45 yards (3.0 yards per attempt). They had 68 plays for 388 yards when the final whistle blew.
The Minnesota Vikings ran the ball 33 times for a total of 125 yards, averaging 3.8 yards per carry. When it came to the line of scrimmage, the Vikings gave up 65 yards on 15 attempts, which works out to 4.3 yards per run allowed. Minnesota surrendered 26 completions on 43 attempts for 215 yards and a 60.5% completion rate.
The Minnesota Vikings average 23.3 points per game when it comes to scoring. Offensively, they rank 29th in the NFL with an average of 85.7 yards per carry. The Vikings have gained 3,581 yards on the season. Minnesota has 138 first downs as a team but has been hampered by 48 penalties for 365 yards. They have given up the ball 17 times (5 interceptions and 12 fumbles). When it comes to scoring, Minnesota has 21 throwing touchdowns and 4 rushing touchdowns.
The Vikings are 14th in the league in terms of opponent scoring, allowing 20.9 points per game. This season, they are allowing 3.7 yards per carry and 98.8 yards on the ground per game. They’ve given up 988 rushing yards in 10 games this season.
In terms of passing yards allowed, the Vikings rank 23rd in the NFL with 2,244 yards allowed. They have allowed 224.4 yards per game through the air and a completion rate of 68.9%. Overall, they have given up 323.2 yards per game, ranking them 13th in the NFL.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota has six straight-up wins in its last ten games.
- This season, the Vikings have been underdogs by two points or more five times and are 3-1-1 ATS in those games.
- This season, Minnesota’s games have gone over on three of ten set point totals (30%).
- Minnesota is 1-0-1 ATS this season when playing as a 2-point underdog or greater.
- This season, Vikings away games average 44.1 points, which is 1.6 more than the over/under (42.5) for this game.
- Minnesota has been the underdog in five games this season, winning three (60%) of them.
- The Vikings have been the underdog by +110 or more in five games this season and are 3-2 in those games.
Minnesota’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||272.4 (2,724)||3|
|Rush yards||85.7 (857)||29|
|Points scored||23.3 (233)||10|
|Pass yards against||224.4 (2,244)||16|
|Rush yards against||98.8 (988)||10|
|Points allowed||20.9 (209)||14|
Vikings at Broncos Week 11 Betting Prediction: Denver
Here is the Vikings at Broncos Week 11 Betting prediction for Denver.
The Broncos enter this game with a 4-5 record this season. The Broncos last played the Bills and won 24-22. Russell Wilson ended the game with 193 yards on 24/29 passing and a QB rating of 117.4. He threw no picks and had a Y/A of 6.7 yards.
Courtland Sutton played in the Broncos’ passing game, catching 8 passes for 53 yards (6.6 yards per reception). For Denver, Javonte Williams ran the ball 21 times for 79 yards, averaging 3.8 yards per carry. The Broncos finished the game with 300 yards and 71 plays (4.2 yards per play).
Denver averaged 3.2 yards per run and finished the game with 122 yards on 38 carries. Denver allowed 192 yards on 26 running attempts (7.4 yards per rush). The Broncos’ pass defense allowed a 57.7% completion rate and 177 yards on 15 for 26 passing.
The Denver Broncos average 301.9 yards per game, ranking them 23rd in the NFL. They have an average of 117.3 running yards per game and have a total of 1,056 yards. They have thrown four interceptions while enabling opponents to recover nine fumbles, and they have gained 83 first downs.
The Denver offense has accumulated 447 yards in penalties on 64 violations, ranking ninth in the NFL in terms of committing mistakes. The Broncos have thrown for 1,661 yards in the air this season, while also averaging 184.6 passing yards per game, which ranks them 28th in the NFL. The Broncos are 15th in football in terms of scoring offense, averaging 21.8 points per game.
The Broncos allow 27.6 points per game, which ranks them 32nd in the league. They have given up 17 passing touchdowns and 243.4 yards per game, ranking them 23rd among all teams. Denver has given up 1,425 yards on the run (158.3 yards per game) and 10 rushing touchdowns this season.
The Broncos defense has played 564 plays, ranking eighth in the league. This season, their defense has forced 16 turnovers (7 fumble recoveries and 9 interceptions). They have let up a total of 248 points this season.
Broncos Betting Insights
- This season, Denver has three victories against the spread in nine games.
- In four chances this season, the Broncos have yet to cover the spread when they are favored by two points or more.
- This season, Denver games have gone over on four of nine set point totals (44.4%).
- Denver is 0-3 ATS in home games as 2-point favorites or greater this season.
- The Broncos’ recent success suggests they have a chance to beat the total. This season, their home games averaged 42.6 points per game.
- Denver is 1-3 when favored on the moneyline (winning 25% of the time).
- The Broncos are 1-3 when they are a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or less (winning only 25% of their games).
Denver’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||184.6 (1,661)||28|
|Rush yards||117.3 (1,056)||12|
|Points scored||21.8 (196)||19|
|Pass yards against||243.4 (2,191)||23|
|Rush yards against||158.3 (1,425)||32|
|Points allowed||27.6 (248)||32|
YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: