Jets at Bills Week 11 Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Sunday, November 19, 2023. Place a bet on this game with the latest odds at YouWager.lv.
Jets at Bills Week 11 Betting Odds
Here are the Jets at Bills Week 11 Betting odds:
Jets at Bills Week 11 Betting Predictions
Here are the Jets at Bills Week 11 Betting predictions.
Jets at Bills Week 11 Betting Prediction: New York
Here is the Jets at Bills Week 11 Betting prediction for New York.
The New York Jets enter this game with a 4-5 record this season. The Jets were defeated by the Raiders in their most recent game, 16-12. Zach Wilson completed 23 of 39 passes for 263 yards. He finished the game with one interception and a quarterback rating of 68.6. Garrett Wilson averaged 10.3 yards per reception on nine catches for a total of 93 yards.
The Jets’ rushing offense was led by Zach Wilson, who had four carries for 54 yards (13.5 yards per carry). In total, they ran 63 plays for a total of 365 yards. The New York Jets ran the ball 21 times for a total of 108 yards, earning them an average of 5.1 yards per carry. The Jets allowed 148 yards on 32 attempts, for an average of 4.6 yards per rush. New York permitted 16 completions on 27 attempts for a total of 126 yards and a 59.3% completion rate.
This season, the Jets have gained a total of 2,548 yards. New York has 81 first downs and has been punished for 60 fouls totaling 443 yards. In terms of getting into the endzone, New York has 5 passing touchdowns and 3 rushing touchdowns. They have turned the ball over 14 times (6 interceptions and 8 fumbles). They rank 18th in the league with a rush defense averaging 103.9 yards per game. The New York Jets are averaging 16.0 points per game.
In terms of passing yards allowed, the Jets are third in football with 1,524 yards allowed. They have given up 169.3 yards per game through the air, with a completion rate of 62.8%. They have averaged 307.8 yards per game, which ranks them sixth in football.
They have given up an average of 4.3 yards per running attempt and 138.4 yards on the ground per game this season. Through nine games this season, they have given up 1,246 yards on the ground. The Jets are seventh in the league in terms of opponent scoring, allowing 19.1 points per game.
Jets Betting Insights
- New York has four victories against the spread in nine games this season.
- The Jets have covered the spread twice this season as underdogs by 7 points or more.
- This season, New York has gone over the point total in 33.3% of its games (three of nine with a set point total).
- This season, New York is 0-1 ATS as a 7-point underdog or greater on the road.
- This season, Jets away games have averaged 37.6 total points, 1.9 less than the over/under (39.5).
- New York has been the underdog eight times this season and has won three of those games.
- The Jets have been at least a +250 underdog on the moneyline twice this season, losing both times.
New York’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||179.2 (1,613)||30|
|Rush yards||103.9 (935)||18|
|Points scored||16.0 (144)||30|
|Pass yards against||169.3 (1,524)||3|
|Rush yards against||138.4 (1,246)||31|
|Points allowed||19.1 (172)||7|
Jets at Bills Week 11 Betting Prediction: Buffalo
Here is the Jets at Bills Week 11 Betting prediction for Buffalo.
The Bills enter this game 5-5 on the season. The Bills were defeated by the Broncos by a score of 24-22 in their previous game. Josh Allen (1 touchdown) finished with 177 yards on 15/26 passing and a QB rating of 59.3. He threw two interceptions and averaged 6.8 yards per attempt. Buffalo’s James Cook carried the ball 12 times for 109 yards, finishing with 9.1 yards per carry.
Gabriel Davis was one of the Bills’ key targets, receiving two balls for 56 yards (28.0 yards per grab). Buffalo averaged 7.4 yards per rush and finished with 192 yards on 26 attempts. The Bills gained 369 yards on 52 plays (7.1 yards per play) to win the game. The Bills’ pass defense allowed an 82.8% completion rate, allowing 178 yards on 24 of 29 attempts. Buffalo allowed 122 yards on 38 running attempts (3.2 yards per carry).
The Buffalo Bills rank seventh in the NFL with an average of 370.1 yards per game. They average 116.5 yards per game on the ground and have totaled 1,165 yards. They have thrown 11 interceptions while fumbling seven times and have 124 first downs.
The Buffalo offense has received 539 yards in penalties on 65 fouls, ranking fifth in the NFL in terms of negatively impacting your team. So far this season, the Bills have accumulated 2,536 yards through the air while averaging 253.6 passing yards per game, ranking seventh in the NFL. When it comes to scoring points, the Bills rank eighth in the league with an average of 26.2 points per game.
They have given up 12 passing touchdowns and 215.4 yards per game, ranking them 12th in football. Buffalo has given up 1,152 running yards (115.2 yards per game) and 6 rushing touchdowns this season. They have given up a total of 184 points. This season, they had 15 turnovers (7 fumbles and 8 interceptions). The Bills defense has played 611 plays, ranking 20th in the NFL. The Bills allow 18.4 points per game, which ranks them fifth in the league.
Bills Betting Insights
- This season, Buffalo is 3-7-0 against the spread.
- The Bills have had one against the spread win in five games as a favorite of 7 points or more this season.
- This year, Buffalo competitions have surpassed the over 30% mark three times (three times in ten games with a set point total).
- This season, Buffalo is 1-3 ATS when playing as 7-point favorites or more at home.
- This season, the Bills and their opponents have averaged 47.2 points per game at home, which is 7.7 points higher than the over/under for this game.
- This season, Buffalo has been the moneyline favorite nine times. They have a 5-4 record in those games.
- The Bills are 3-2 when they are a moneyline favorite with odds of -310 or less (winning 60% of their games).
Buffalo’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||253.6 (2,536)||7|
|Rush yards||116.5 (1,165)||13|
|Points scored||26.2 (262)||4|
|Pass yards against||215.4 (2,154)||12|
|Rush yards against||115.2 (1,152)||19|
|Points allowed||18.4 (184)||5|
YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: