Here at YouWager.lv we want you to have an edge when getting your Falcons at Rams Betting action, and for that reason, we are offering you a brief, yet concise preview of this NFL week 2 game.
Falcons at Rams Betting: NFL Week 2 Preview
The Atlanta Falcons and the Los Angeles Rams are two of the most exciting teams in the NFL, and their Week 2 matchup is sure to be a high-scoring affair. The Falcons are coming off a disappointing 7-10 season in 2022, but they have a new head coach in Arthur Smith and a number of young players who are expected to make an impact. The Rams are coming off a disappointing 5-12 season.
The Rams are favored by 3 points in this game, and the over/under is set at 50 points. The Rams have been a strong team against the spread in recent years, going 11-6-1 ATS in their last 18 games. The Falcons, on the other hand, have been a bit of a disappointment ATS, going 7-10 ATS in their last 17 games.
Falcons at Rams Betting: Trends to keep an eye on for this game
Now in this Falcons at Rams Betting preview, we have the best trends that can give you a better idea of where to put your money when getting action on this game:
- The Rams are 3-1 ATS in their last 4 games against the Falcons.
- The Rams are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games at home.
- The Falcons are 2-3 ATS in their last 5 games following a loss.
- The total has gone over in 6 of the Rams’ last 7 games against the Falcons.
The Rams are the better team on paper, but the Falcons have a home-field advantage and the Falcons are always dangerous when they have their running game going. I think this game will be close, and I’m leaning towards the Rams to cover the spread.
Falcons at Rams Betting: Best bets for this game
Here on this Falcons at Rams Betting preview, we are also offering you a couple of great wagering alternatives for this particular game:
- Rams moneyline (-115)
- Rams -3
- Over 50 points
I think the Rams are a good value on the moneyline, and I think they have a good chance to cover the spread. The over is also a good bet, as these two teams are both capable of scoring a lot of points.
Please note that these are just my predictions, and there is no guarantee that they will come true. Betting on sports is always a risk, and you should only bet what you can afford to lose.
Here are some of the key players to watch for in this game:
- Marcus Mariota, QB, Falcons: Mariota is one of the most experienced quarterbacks in the NFL, and he will be looking to lead the Falcons to a victory.
- John Wolford, QB, Rams: Wolford is one of the most promising young quarterbacks in the NFL, and he will be making his NFL debut.
- Calvin Ridley, WR, Falcons: Ridley is one of the best receivers in the NFL, and he will be a major target for Mariota.
- Cooper Kupp, WR, Rams: Kupp is one of the best receivers in the NFL, and he will be a major target for Wolford.
The Falcons have a good chance to win this game, but they will need to play their best football to do so. The Rams are a dangerous team, and they will not be easy to beat. If the Falcons can get their running game going and keep Wolford in check, they will have a good chance to win.
Here are some of the key things to watch for in this game:
- The Falcons’ offensive line: The Falcons’ offensive line will need to do a good job of protecting Mariota, especially against the Rams’ pass rush.
- The Rams’ running game: The Rams’ running game is one of the best in the NFL, and they will need to get it going in order to control the clock and keep the Falcons’ offense off the field.
- The Falcons’ defense: The Falcons’ defense is one of the best in the NFL, and they will need to play a good game in order to keep the Rams’ offense in check.
This is sure to be a close and exciting game, and I can’t wait to see who comes out on top.
Falcons at Rams Betting: Atlanta vs Los Angeles History and Rivalry
Next on this Falcons at Rams Betting preview, we have the rivalry and history between these two NFL franchises.
The Atlanta Falcons and Los Angeles Rams have one of the most heated rivalries in the NFL. The two teams have been playing each other since 1966, and the rivalry has only grown stronger over the years.
The Falcons and Rams have met 75 times in the regular season, with the Falcons holding a 39-36 advantage in the series. The two teams have also met twice in the playoffs, with the Falcons winning both games.
The rivalry between the Falcons and Rams is fueled by a number of factors. First, the two teams are located in neighboring states, with the Falcons in Georgia and the Rams in California. This proximity has led to a number of heated games between the two teams, as fans from both sides travel to the games in large numbers.
Second, the two teams have a number of star players who have helped to fuel the rivalry. In recent years, the Falcons have been led by quarterback Matt Ryan and wide receiver Julio Jones, while the Rams have been led by quarterback Jared Goff and wide receiver Cooper Kupp. These matchups between two of the NFL’s most talented offenses have helped to make the games between the Falcons and Rams some of the most exciting in the league.
Finally, the rivalry between the Falcons and Rams has been further fueled by a number of controversial plays and incidents. In 2017, the Falcons defeated the Rams 42-14 in a game that was marred by a controversial call by the referees. In 2022, the Rams defeated the Falcons 34-24 in a game that was also marred by controversy, as the Falcons were penalized for a number of late hits on Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford.
The Atlanta Falcons and Los Angeles Rams rivalry is one of the most intense in the NFL. The games between the two teams are always close and exciting, and the rivalry is sure to continue for many years to come.
Here are some of the most memorable games in the Falcons-Rams rivalry:
- 1998: The Falcons defeated the Rams 30-27 in the NFC Championship Game. The game was played in Atlanta, and the Falcons won on a last-second field goal by Morten Andersen.
- 2004: The Falcons defeated the Rams 34-24 in the NFC Divisional Round. The game was played in St. Louis, and the Falcons won on a last-second touchdown pass from Matt Ryan to Michael Vick.
- 2017: The Falcons defeated the Rams 42-14 in a game that was marred by a controversial call by the referees. The call came in the second quarter, when the Falcons were driving for a touchdown. The referees ruled that Falcons receiver Julio Jones had caught a pass in the end zone, but the replay showed that the ball had actually hit the ground. The Rams were awarded the ball, and they were able to score a touchdown to take the lead.
- 2022: The Rams defeated the Falcons 34-24 in a game that was also marred by controversy. The Falcons were penalized for a number of late hits on Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford. The most notable penalty came in the fourth quarter, when Falcons safety Ricardo Allen was penalized for a late hit on Stafford that knocked him out of the game. The Rams were able to capitalize on the penalty, and they scored a touchdown to take the lead.
The Falcons-Rams rivalry is one of the most popular rivalries in the NFL. The games between the two teams are always well-attended, and the television ratings for the games are always high. The rivalry is also a major economic driver for both cities. The games between the two teams generate millions of dollars in revenue for the teams, the cities, and the state of California.
The Falcons-Rams rivalry is a true classic. It is a rivalry that is steeped in history and tradition, and it is a rivalry that is sure to continue for many years to come.
Falcons at Rams Betting: Head to Head
Now in our Falcons at Rams Betting preview, let’s check out the head to head between these two teams:
|Sep 18, 2022||Falcons||@Rams||+10.5 / 46||Lost 27-31||Won / Over|
|Oct 20, 2019||Falcons||Rams||+3 / 55||Lost 10-37||Lost / Under|
|Jan 6, 2018||Falcons||@Rams||+6 / 48||Won 26-13||Won / Under|
|Dec 11, 2016||Falcons||@Rams||-5 / 44||Won 42-14||Won / Over|
|Sep 15, 2013||Falcons||Rams||+4.5 / 47.5||Won 31-24||Won / Over|
|Nov 21, 2010||Falcons||@Rams||-3.5 / 43||Won 34-17||Won / Over|
|Dec 28, 2008||Falcons||Rams||+14 / 44||Won 31-27||Won / Over|
|Dec 2, 2007||Falcons||@Rams||-3 / 40.5||Lost 16-28||Lost / Over|
|Jan 15, 2005||Falcons||Rams||+7 / 48.5||Won 47-17||Won / Over|
|Sep 19, 2004||Falcons||Rams||+2 / 46.5||Won 34-17||Won / Over|
Falcons at Rams Betting preview for week 2 of the 2022-23 NFL season.