Seahawks at 49ers Betting preview for this game that is set for the second week of action of the 2022-23 NFL season.
Seahawks at 49ers Betting: NFL Week 2 Preview
The Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers are two of the most storied franchises in NFL history, and their Week 2 matchup is sure to be a classic. The Seahawks are coming off a disappointing 9-8 season in 2022, but they have a new head coach in Pete Carroll and a number of young players who are expected to make an impact. The 49ers are coming off a strong 13-4 season, and they lost quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo to the Raiders.
The 49ers are favored by 3 points in this game, and the over/under is set at 48 points. The 49ers have been a strong team against the spread in recent years, going 11-6-1 ATS in their last 18 games. The Seahawks, on the other hand, have been a bit of a disappointment ATS, going 7-10 ATS in their last 17 games.
Seahawks at 49ers Betting: Trends to keep an eye on for this game
Now in this Seahawks at 49ers Betting preview, we have some trends that can help you analyze the game better, allowing you to take the best choices when getting your wagering action.
- The 49ers are 3-1 ATS in their last 4 games against the Seahawks.
- The 49ers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games at home.
- The Seahawks are 2-3 ATS in their last 5 games following a loss.
- The total has gone over in 6 of the 49ers’ last 7 games against the Seahawks.
The 49ers are the better team on paper, but the Seahawks have a home-field advantage and the Seahawks are always dangerous when they have their running game going. I think this game will be close, and I’m leaning towards the 49ers to cover the spread.
Seahawks at 49ers Betting: Best bets for this game
Here are of the best Seahawks at 49ers Betting options:
- 49ers moneyline (-115)
- 49ers -3
- Over 48 points
I think the 49ers are a good value on the moneyline, and I think they have a good chance to cover the spread. The over is also a good bet, as these two teams are both capable of scoring a lot of points.
Please note that these are just my predictions, and there is no guarantee that they will come true. Betting on sports is always a risk, and you should only bet what you can afford to lose.
Here are some of the key players to watch for in this game:
- Russell Wilson, QB, Seahawks: Wilson is one of the most experienced quarterbacks in the NFL, and he will be looking to lead the Seahawks to a victory.
- Trey Lance, QB, 49ers: Lance is one of the most promising young quarterbacks in the NFL, and he will be making his NFL debut.
- DK Metcalf, WR, Seahawks: Metcalf is one of the best receivers in the NFL, and he will be a major target for Wilson.
- Deebo Samuel, WR, 49ers: Samuel is one of the best receivers in the NFL, and he will be a major target for Lance.
The Seahawks have a good chance to win this game, but they will need to play their best football to do so. The 49ers are a dangerous team, and they will not be easy to beat. If the Seahawks can get their running game going and keep Lance in check, they will have a good chance to win.
Here are some of the key things to watch for in this game:
- The Seahawks’ offensive line: The Seahawks’ offensive line will need to do a good job of protecting Wilson, especially against the 49ers’ pass rush.
- The 49ers’ running game: The 49ers’ running game is one of the best in the NFL, and they will need to get it going in order to control the clock and keep the Seahawks’ offense off the field.
- The Seahawks’ defense: The Seahawks’ defense is one of the best in the NFL, and they will need to play a good game in order to keep the 49ers’ offense in check.
This is sure to be a close and exciting game, and I can’t wait to see who comes out on top.
Seahawks at 49ers Betting: Seattle vs San Francisco History and Rivalry
Last but not least in this Seahawks at 49ers Betting preview, we have the history and rivalry between these two NFL franchises.
The rivalry between the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers is one of the fiercest in the NFL. Since 1976, the two teams have been rivals, and the competition has only gotten stronger over time.
The Seahawks and 49ers have played each other 122 times during the regular season, and the Seahawks have won 63 of those games. Both sides have played each other 10 times in the playoffs, with the 49ers coming out on top 6-4.
There are a lot of things that make the Seahawks and 49ers rivals. First, the Seahawks are in Washington and the 49ers are in California. This means that the teams are close to each other. There have been some heated games between the two teams because of how close they are to each other. Fans from both teams come to the games in big numbers.
Second, there are a lot of great players on both teams, which has helped make them rivals. In recent years, quarterback Russell Wilson and wide receiver DK Metcalf have led the Seahawks. Jimmy Garoppolo and wide receiver Deebo Samuel have led the 49ers. The Seahawks and 49ers have two of the most talented teams in the NFL, which makes their games some of the most exciting in the league.
Finally, a number of controversial plays and events have made the feud between the Seahawks and 49ers even worse. In 2014, the Seahawks beat the 49ers 17-14 in a game where the officials made a questionable call. In 2017, the 49ers beat the Seahawks 26–23 in a controversial game where the Seahawks were fined for hitting 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo late several times.
The competition between the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers is one of the fiercest in the NFL. The games between the two teams are always close and exciting, and the rivalry is likely to last for many years to come.
Here are some of the most famous games in the rivalry between the Seahawks and 49ers:
- In 2014, the Seahawks beat the 49ers 17-14 in a game where the officials made a controversial call. In the last few minutes of the game, when the Seahawks were driving for a score that could have won the game, the call was made. The referees said that Seahawks receiver Golden Tate caught a pass in the end zone, but a video showed that the ball had actually hit the ground. The ball was given to the 49ers, and they were able to run out the clock and win.
- In 2017, the 49ers beat the Seahawks by a score of 26–23. The game was also controversial. A few of the late hits that the Seahawks made on 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo got them in trouble. In the fourth quarter, Seahawks defender Bobby Wagner was called for a penalty when he hit Garoppolo late and knocked him out of the game. This was the most important penalty. Because of the mistake, the 49ers were able to score a touchdown and take the lead.
- In a game that took place in a snowstorm in 2022, the Seahawks beat the 49ers 30-23. The game was close the whole time, but in the fourth quarter, the Seahawks were able to pull away. The win made the Seahawks the champions of the NFC West.
One of the most well-known rivals in the NFL is between the Seahawks and the 49ers. When the two teams play, there are always a lot of people there, and the games are always watched by a lot of people on TV. Both towns also do a lot of business because of the rivalry. The teams, the towns, and the state of California all make a lot of money from the games between the two teams.
The battle between the Seahawks and the 49ers is a classic. It is a rivalry that has been going on for a long time and has a lot of history and culture behind it.
Seahawks at 49ers Betting: Head to Head
Now in this Seahawks at 49ers Betting preview, let’s analyze the head to head between these two teams:
|Jan 14, 2023
|-9.5 / 42
|Won / Over
|Dec 15, 2022
|-3 / 43
|Won / Under
|Sep 18, 2022
|-8.5 / 39.5
|Won / Under
|Dec 5, 2021
|-2.5 / 44.5
|Lost / Over
|Oct 3, 2021
|-2.5 / 52
|Lost / Under
|Jan 3, 2021
|+7 / 45.5
|Won / Over
|Nov 1, 2020
|+1 / 54.5
|Lost / Over
|Dec 29, 2019
|-3 / 47
|Won / Push
|Nov 11, 2019
|-6.5 / 47
|Lost / Over
|Dec 16, 2018
|+4 / 44
|Won / Over
Seahawks at 49ers Betting preview by YouWager.lv, the best online sports betting operator.