Here are the Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds and trends for Game 5 of this NBA conference semifinals series which is tied at two victories each.
The Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets will play Game 5 of the NBA Playoffs second round on Tuesday at Ball Arena. The game will start at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The Phoenix Suns are the underdogs by 6.5 points. A tie in the series is 2-2. 228.5 points are the game’s over/under total.
Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Now we are going to check the Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds for the fifth game of this series for the conference semifinals.
- Phoenix Suns: Point Spread +5.5, Money Line +185
- Denver Nuggets: Point Spread -5.5, Money Line -225
- Total: 227.5 Over/Under
Suns vs Nuggets: Denver Betting Records & Stats
Next in this Suns vs Nuggets betting preview, we are going to check the Denver betting records and stats.
- Denver has played games with a combined score of more points than the 228.5 scored in this one 40 times this season.
- This season, Denver’s opponents have averaged 228.3 points per game, which is 0.2 points less than the game’s over/under.
- The Nuggets have a 45-37-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Denver has prevailed in 43 out of 61 games in which it was given a favorable score, or 70.5%.
- Denver has a 79.4% victory percentage this season and a 27-7 record when it is favored by -250 or more.
- The implied likelihood of victory for the Nuggets, according to the moneyline, is 71.4%.
Suns vs Nuggets: Phoenix Betting Records & Stats
It’s now time in our Suns vs Nuggets article to check on the Phoenix betting records and stats.
- Phoenix has surpassed 228.5 points in scoring in 38 of its 82 games this season.
- Phoenix has scored 3.3 points fewer per game than the game’s over/under this season, averaging 225.2 points per contest.
- Phoenix has a 43-38-0 record against the spread for the season.
- In eight of the 28 games this season in which they were granted odds-on underdog status, or 28.6% of them, the Suns won.
- When Phoenix is a moneyline underdog by at least +200, it has won four of its nine games this season, or 44.4% of its total.
- The moneyline odds for this matchup indicate that Phoenix has a 33.3% chance of winning.
Additional Nuggets Insights & Trends
- The Nuggets have a 7-3 overall record and 6-4 against the spread in their last 10 games.
- The Nuggets have beaten the expected total in six of their previous 10 games.
- Denver has done better at home than away, covering the spread 25 times at home and 20 times away in their last 41 games.
- The Nuggets score just 4.2 more points per game (115.8) than the Suns do (111.6).
- Denver has a 38-17 record against the spread and a 47-8 overall record when scoring more than 111.6 points.
Additional Suns Insights & Trends
- Phoenix has a 6-4 overall record and a 5-5 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The amount has been exceeded in seven of the Suns’ last ten games.
- Phoenix has a home winning percentage against the spread of.537 (22-19-0). The distance (21-19-0) is.512.
- The Suns score just 1.1 more points per game (113.6) than the Nuggets do (112.5).
- Phoenix is 32-11 against the spread overall and 34-10 when scoring more than 112.5 points.
Nuggets vs Suns Point Insights