Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds Playoffs Game 3 Trends
Here are the Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds and trends for Playoffs Game 3 of this conference semifinals series.
The Phoenix Suns are 2.5-point favorites in Game 4 of the NBA Playoffs second round against the Denver Nuggets on Sunday at Footprint Center, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The Nuggets are leading this series 2-1. The over/under goal total for the game is 227.5.
Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Here are the Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds for the third game of this conference semifinals series, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Denver Nuggets: Point Spread +1.5, Money Line +105
- Phoenix Suns: Point Spread -1.5, Money Line -125
- Total: 227.5 Over/Under
Suns vs Nuggets: Phoenix Betting Records & Stats
- In 41 games this season, Phoenix and its opponents have scored more than 227.5 points overall.
- This season, Phoenix has averaging 225.2 points per game, 2.3 fewer than the total of this matchup.
- The Suns had a 43-38-0 record against the spread this season.
- Phoenix has won 36 of the 49 games this season in which it was the favorite, or 73.5% of them.
- This season, Phoenix has a 31-8 record, good for a 79.5% win percentage, when it is favored by -140 or more at bookmakers.
- According to the moneyline set by sportsbooks, the Suns have a 58.3% chance of winning this game.
Suns vs Nuggets: Denver Betting Records & Stats
- This season, Denver has played 40 games in which the total number of points scored exceeded 227.5.
- This season, Denver’s games have had average totals of 228.1, which is 0.8 points more than the over/under for this particular matchup.
- This season, Denver is 45-37-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Nuggets have played as underdogs in 21 games, and they have won 10 times (47.6%) of those games.
- Denver has a 6-8 record this year and a 42.9% victory percentage when it is pegged as the underdog by +115 or more.
- According to the moneyline established by sportsbooks for this clash, Denver has an implied probability of winning of 46.5%.
Suns vs Nuggets: Additional Phoenix Insights & Trends
- The Suns have played 10 games, going 5-5 overall with a 4-6 record against the spread.
- Seven of the Suns’ last ten games have gone over the total.
- Phoenix has performed better (22-19-0) at home than it has (21-19-0) on the road when it comes to covering the spread.
- Just 1.1 more points are scored by the Suns (113.6) than are surrendered by the Nuggets (112.5) each game.
- Phoenix is 34-10 overall and 32-11 against the spread when scoring more than 112.5 points.
Suns vs Nuggets: Additional Denver Insights & Trends
- Denver has gone 7-3 overall in its last 10 games and has a 6-4 record against the spread.
- In six of the Nuggets’ last ten games, the total has been reached.
- At home, Denver has a.610 (25-16-0) winning percentage against the spread. Roadside, it is.488 (20-21-0).
- The Suns allow 111.6 points per game on average, while the Nuggets score an average of 115.8.
- In games where it scores more than 111.6 points, Denver has compiled an ATS record of 38-17 and an overall record of 47-8.
Suns vs Nuggets Point Insights
Best of luck with your Suns vs Nuggets Betting action!