These are the Heat vs Knicks Betting Odds, prediction, and trends for the sixth game of the 2023 NBA conference semifinals.
Heat vs Knicks Betting Odds, Conference Semifinals Game 6
These are the Heat vs Knicks betting odds for game 6 of this NBA Conference semifinals series:
- New York Knicks: Point Spread +6.5, Money Line +215
- Miami Heat: Point Spread -6.5, Money Line -255
- Total: 207 Over/Under
Spread & Total Prediction for Heat vs. Knicks
- Pick Across The Spread: New York Knicks (+ 6)
- Pick Total: Over (207.5)
- The Heat’s.366 victory percentage (30-48-4 ATS Record) in 2022–23 is lower than the Knicks’.549 mark (45–35-2 ATS Record).
- Miami (4-15-1) covers a lesser percentage of those games when it is the favorite (20%) than New York (3-4-2) does when it is the underdog (33.3%) this season when the spread is set at 6 or more.
- Miami beats New York (53.7% of the time) in fewer games (2022–2023) when it comes to topping the total.
- The Heat are 36-22 this season as a moneyline favorite, while the Knicks are 20-21 as a moneyline underdog.
Heat vs Knicks Betting: Miami Performance Insights
- Due to its offensive struggles this season, which have caused it to rank last in the NBA with 109.5 PSPG, Miami has been forced to rely on its defense, which is second best in the league by allowing 109.8 PPG.
- The Heat are 25th in the NBA with a 23.8 APG on average.
- The Heat are fourth-worst in the NBA with a 34.4% 3-point shooting percentage. They now rank 16th in the league with 12 three-pointers made per game.
- Miami has attempted 50.5 two-point shots a game this season, making up 59.2% of those attempts (and 69.5% of the team’s baskets). The squad is currently making 40.8% of its three-point attempts, or 34.8 attempts per game, as well as 30.5% of its field goal attempts.
Heat vs Knicks Betting: New York Performance Insights
- New York ranks 11th and 12th in the NBA in offense and defense, respectively, with 116 points scored per game and 113.1 points surrendered.
- The Knicks are the third-worst team in the NBA in terms of assists at 22.9 per game.
- The Knicks are 11th in the league in 3-pointers made per game (12.6), shooting from beyond the arc. With a 35.4% 3-point percentage, they are 19th.
- New York has made 40% of their shots from outside the arc and 60% from inside it in 2022–2023. New York has made 30.1% of its 3-point attempts and 69.9% of its 2-point attempts.
Miami Heat Players to Watch
- With 20.4 points and 9.2 rebounds per game, Adebayo is the team’s leader. He is also dishing out 3.2 APG and shooting 54% from the field.
- Butler has the highest average APG on the team at 5.3. He is also averaging 22.9 points and 5.9 rebounds while shooting 53.9% from the field.
- Strus scores 11.5 points, dishes out 2.1 assists, and grabs 3.2 rebounds per contest.
- Caleb Martin averages 1.2 made three-pointers a game while scoring 9.6 points, grabbing 4.8 rebounds, and dishing out 1.6 assists per game while shooting 46.4% from the field and 35.6% from beyond the arc.
- Kyle Lowry averages 11.2 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 5.1 assists a game in addition to shooting 40.4% from the field and 34.5% from 3-point range with an average of 1.9 attempts per game.
New York Knicks Players to Watch
- In terms of scoring (25.1 ppg), rebounds (10 rpg), and assists (4.1), Randle is the Knicks’ top performer. He also steals 0.6 times a game and blocks 0.3 shots on average.
- Brunson leads the Knicks in assists per game with 6.2 and averages 24 points and 3.5 rebounds per game. He also averages 0.9 thefts and 0.2 blocked shots.
- For the Knicks, Immanuel Quickley averaged 14.9 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 3.4 assists per game. He also averages 1 steal and 0.2 blocked shots.
- For the Knicks, RJ Barrett averages 19.6 points, 5 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- For the Knicks, Josh Hart averages 9.8 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 3.8 assists per game. He also steals 1.2 times on average and blocks 0.3 shots.
Heat vs Knicks Betting: Top Performers (Last 10 Games)
Best of luck with your Heat vs Knicks Betting action!