76ers vs Celtics Betting Odds Game 3 Stats & Trends
Here are the 76ers vs Celtics Betting Odds and trends for Game 3 of these Conference Semifinals Series.
At the Wells Fargo Center on Friday at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN, Game 3 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs between the Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers has the Boston team as 2.5-point favorites. 1-1 is a tie in the series.
76ers vs Celtics Betting Odds Game 3
Here are the 76ers vs Celtics Betting Odds Game 3, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Boston Celtics: Point Spread -2.5, Money Line -140
- Philadelphia 76ers: Point Spread +2.5, Money Line +120
- Total: 215 Over/Under
76ers vs Celtics Betting Spread & Total Prediction
- ATS Pick: 76ers +2.5
- Over/Under Pick: Over 215
- This season, the Celtics have covered the spread less frequently than the 76ers, with an ATS record of 44-35-3 as opposed to the Sixers’ 48-34-0 mark.
- Philadelphia is 10-9 against the spread in 2022–23 when it is a 2.5-point underdog or more compared to Boston’s 33–32-2 ATS record when it is a 2.5-point favorite.
- Less frequently than Philadelphia’s games (44 out of 82), games in Boston have gone over the total 52.4% of the time this season (43 out of 82).
- This season, the 76ers have a.500 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (13-13), while the Celtics have a.716 winning % as a moneyline favorite (53-21).
76ers vs Celtics: Boston Performance Insights
- Boston is having success, scoring 117.9 points per game, fourth-best in the NBA, and allowing 111.4 points per game, fourth-best.
- The Celtics’ 26.7 assists per game place them seventh in the NBA.
- The NBA’s second-best team, the Celtics, average 16 three-pointers a game. At 37.6%, their three-point percentage places them sixth in the league.
- This season, Boston has shot 48% of threes and 52% of twos. Sixty-two percent of the team’s baskets are two-pointers, while 38 percent are threes.
76ers vs Celtics: Philly Performance Insights
- Philadelphia is third-best defensively (110.9 points allowed) and 14th in the league offensively (115.2 points scored per game) in 2022–23.
- In terms of assists (25.2 per game), the 76ers rank 16th in the NBA in 2022–23.
- The 76ers are 11th in the league in 3-pointers made per game (12.6), shooting from beyond the arc. At 38.7%, they have the highest 3-point percentage.
- Philadelphia attempts 38.9% of its field goals and 61.1% of its shots from beyond the arc. Philadelphia makes 69.1% of its 2-point attempts and 30.9% of its 3-point attempts.
Celtics Last Game
On Wednesday, the Celtics defeated the 76ers 121-87. For the Celtics, Jaylen Brown had a game-high 25 points, three rebounds, and four assists. For the 76ers, Tobias Harris had 16 points, seven rebounds, and no assists.
76ers Last Game
Celtics Players to Watch
- Tatum leads the club with a game average of 30.1 points and 8.8 rebounds. He is also making 3.2 made 3-pointers per game, which ranks sixth in the NBA, while also generating 4.6 assists, shooting 46.6% from the field and 34.9% from beyond the arc.
- Brown averages 26.6 points, 6.9 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game. On defense, he steals 1.1 times a game and blocks 0.4 shots.
- Derrick White averages 1.8 made threes a game while scoring 12.4 points, grabbing 3.6 rebounds, and dishing out 3.9 assists per game while shooting 46.2% from the field and 38.1% from 3-point range.
- Each game, Malcolm Brogdon averages 14.9 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 3.7 assists. He averages 0.7 thefts and 0.3 blocked shots on the other end.
- Marcus Smart leads the Celtics in assists with 6.3 per game and also averages 3.1 rebounds and 11.5 points a game.
76ers Players to Watch
- On the 76ers, Embiid leads the team in scoring (33.1 points per contest), rebounds (10.2), and assists (4.2). He also ranks ninth in the NBA with averages of 1.7 blocked shots and 1 steal.
- Harden leads the 76ers in assists (10.7 per contest), scores 21 points, and pulls down 6.1 rebounds a game. He also makes 1.2 steals on average and blocks 0.5 shots.
- Harris averages 14.7 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 2.5 assists for the 76ers each game.
- Tyrese Maxey is the sixth-best shooter in the NBA, averaging 20.3 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game. He also makes 2.7 three-pointers a game and shoots 48.1% from the field and 43.4% from beyond the arc.
- De’Anthony Melton averages 10.1 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 2.6 assists for the 76ers per contest. With 1.6 thefts and 0.5 blocked shots per game, he is fourth in the NBA.
Top Performers (Last 10 Games)
Best of luck with your 76ers vs Celtics Betting action!