These are the 76ers vs Celtics Betting Odds, Stats & Trends for Game 2 of this conference semifinal series.
The Philadelphia 76ers are 9.5-point underdogs against the Boston Celtics in Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs on Monday at TD Garden, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. For this match, the over/under is 218.
76ers vs Celtics Betting Odds
Here are the 76ers vs Celtics Betting Odds for the second game of this conference semifinals series, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Philadelphia 76ers: Point Spread +9.5, Money Line +350
- Boston Celtics: Point Spread -9.5, Money Line -450
- Total: 218 Over/Under
Celtics Betting Records & Stats
- 65 times in Boston’s games have the season total, 214.5 points, been surpassed.
- The average point total for Boston this season is 229.4, which is 14.9 points more than the result in this particular game.
- The Celtics have a 45-37-0 record against the spread this year.
- Boston has won 52 of the 73 games it has played this season in which it has been the favorite, or 71.2%.
- Boston has an 8-5 record, excellent for a 61.5% win rate, when it is favored by -550 or more by bookmakers.
- The moneyline offered by bookies predicts that the Celtics will win this game by an odds of 84.6%.
76ers Betting Records & Statsc
- This season, Philadelphia has played in 82 games with a total score of more than 214.5 points in 56 of those games.
- This season, Philadelphia games have had an over/under average of 226.1, which is 11.6 points greater than the final score of this game.
- Philadelphia has a 48-34-0 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers were underdogs in 25 games this season, and in those games, they prevailed 12 times (48%) of the time.
- Philadelphia has only faced an underdog of +400 or more once this season, and they prevailed.
- The moneyline odds for this game indicate that Philadelphia has a 20% chance of winning.
76ers vs Celtics Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
|Games Over 214.5||% of Games Over 214.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Celtics Insights & Trends
- The Celtics have a 7-3 record over their last 10 games, with an 8-2 record against the spread.
- The Celtics have exceeded the total in five of their last ten games.
- When playing at home, Boston has done better against the spread, covering the line 23 times in 41 home games and 22 times in 41 away games.
- The Celtics average 117.9 points per game, seven more than the 76ers’ 110.9 points allowed.
- Boston has a 39-21 record against the spread and a 48-12 overall record when scoring more than 110.9 points.
Additional 76ers Insights & Trends
- Philadelphia has won eight of its last ten games, going 8-2 overall and 7-3 against the spread.
- In five of their last ten games, the 76ers have gone over.
- Philadelphia’s home record against the spread this year is 25-16-0 (.610 winning percentage). It is 23-18-0 ATS (.561) from a distance.
- The 76ers average 115.2 points per game, just 3.8 more than the Celtics’ 111.4 conceded.
- Philadelphia is 37-13 against the spread and 43-7 overall when scoring over 111.4 points.
Best of luck with your 76ers vs Celtics action!