Here are the Grizzlies vs Lakers NBA Playoffs Game 6 Betting Odds and Trends.
The Los Angeles Lakers will play the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 6 of the first round of the NBA Playoffs.
When the Lakers and the Grizzlies play each other, the Lakers are 4.5-point favorites and Memphis is the underdog. The over/under for the game is set at 218.
Grizzlies vs Lakers NBA Playoffs Game 6 Betting Odds
Here are the Grizzlies vs Lakers NBA Playoffs Game 6 Betting Odds, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Memphis Grizzlies: Point Spread +4.5, Money Line +170
- Los Angeles Lakers: Point Spread -4.5, Money Line -200
- Total: 219.5 Over/Under
Grizzlies vs Lakers Game 6 Betting Trends
Now in this Grizzlies vs Lakers preview, we have a variety of betting trends that can come in handy when you decide to get your action:
- This season, Los Angeles has been the favorite in 31 games and has won 20 of them, or 64.5% of the time.
- This season, Los Angeles has won 12 of 14 times when they were listed as a moneyline favorite of at least -198 or less.
- The moneyline that bookies have set for this game says that Los Angeles has a 66.4% chance of winning.
- This season, Memphis has won three of the 19 games where it was a moneyline loser.
- Memphis hasn’t won a game as a moneyline loser with odds of +165 or higher in any of the six times they’ve played.
- Based on the estimated moneyline odds, Memphis has a 37.7% chance to win this game.
Against the Spread
- The Lakers average 117.2 points per game, which is only 4.2 more than what the Grizzlies allow, which is 113.
- When they score more than 113 points, Los Angeles is 32-17-1 against the spread and 34-16 overall.
- Memphis is 31-21-3 against the spread, and their overall record is 41-14 when they give up less than 117.2 points.
- Only 0.3 points separate the Grizzlies’ 116.9 points per game from the 116.6 points that the Lakers give up per game.
- When it gets more than 116.6 points, Memphis is 27-13-1 against the spread and 34-7 overall.
- When its opponents score less than 116.9 points, Los Angeles is 27-17-1 ATS and 28-17 overall.
- The Lakers score 117.2 points per game, which ranks them sixth in the NBA. The Grizzlies, on the other hand, give up 113 points per game, which ranks them 11th.
- Memphis is eighth in the NBA in scoring (116.9 PPG), and Los Angeles is 20th in the league in defense (116.6 PPG).
- This season, the Lakers have scored 47 more points than their opponents, which is an average of 0.6 points per game. The Grizzlies, on the other hand, have scored 323 more points than their opponents, which is an average of 3.9 points per game.
- This season, Los Angeles’s average implied point total has been 118.8 points, which is 7.8 points higher than its indicated point total for Friday’s game, which was 111.
- Los Angeles has scored more than 111 points 60 times so far this season.
- Memphis’s normal implied point total for the season is 118.6 points, which is 11.6 points more than its implied point total in this game, which is 107.