Steelers at Browns Week 11 Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Sunday, November 19, 2023. Place a bet on this game with the latest odds at YouWager.lv.
Steelers at Browns Week 11 Betting Odds
Here are the Steelers at Browns Week 11 Betting odds:
Steelers at Browns Week 11 Betting Prediction
Here are the Steelers at Browns Week 11 Betting predictions.
Steelers at Browns Week 11 Betting Predictions: Pittsburgh
Here are the Steelers at Browns Week 11 Betting Prediction for Pittsburgh.
The Pittsburgh Steelers enter the game with a 6-3 record this season. The Steelers defeated the Packers 23-19 the last time they met each other on the field. Kenny Pickett completed 14/23 passes for 126 yards. He finished the game with a QB rating of 75.6 and no picks. George Pickens averaged 15.0 yards per grab on three receptions, totaling 45 yards. Jaylen Warren led the Steelers in rushing with 15 attempts for 101 yards (6.7 yards per attempt).
They ran 60 plays for 324 yards in the contest. The Pittsburgh Steelers ran the ball 36 times for a total of 205 yards, averaging 5.7 yards per attempt. The Steelers allowed 116 yards on 24 attempts for an average of 4.8 yards per run allowed. Pittsburgh allowed 21 pass completions on 40 attempts for 283 yards and a 52.5% completion rate.
The Steelers have gained 2,552 total yards this season. Pittsburgh has 76 first downs as a team and has been penalized 49 times for 419 yards. In terms of touchdown allocation, Pittsburgh has 7 passing touchdowns and 6 rushing touchdowns.
They have turned the ball over eight times (6 interceptions and two fumbles). They are 20th in the league in rushing at 103.2 yards per attempt. The Pittsburgh Steelers are averaging 17.3 points per game when it comes to scoring.
The Steelers are 11th in the National Football League in team defense, allowing 20.2 points per game. This season, they allow 4.5 yards per run and 131.2 rushing yards per game. Through nine games, they have allowed 1,181 rushing yards.
In terms of passing yardage, the Steelers rank 22nd in the NFL with 2,236 yards allowed. They give up 248.4 yards per game through the air and have a completion rate of 58.7%. They have surrendered 379.7 yards per game on average, which ranks them 28th in the National Football League.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Six of Pittsburgh’s nine games have been won against the spread.
- So far this season, the Steelers have been installed as 1.5-point underdogs or more six times and are 4-2 ATS in those games.
- Only two of Pittsburgh’s nine games this season (22.2%) have gone over the total.
- This season, Pittsburgh is 2-0 ATS as a 1.5-point underdog or greater on the road.
- This season, the average point total in Steelers away games is 43.0, which is 10.0 higher than the over/under (33).
- This season, Pittsburgh has been an underdog in six games and has won four (66.7%) of them.
- The Steelers are 4-1 when they are underdogs of at least +100 on the moneyline, according to bookies.
Pittsburgh’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||180.3 (1,623)||29|
|Rush yards||103.2 (929)||20|
|Points scored||17.3 (156)||27|
|Pass yards against||248.4 (2,236)||27|
|Rush yards against||131.2 (1,181)||24|
|Points allowed||20.2 (182)||11|
Steelers at Browns Week 11 Betting Predictions: Cleveland
Here are the Steelers at Browns Week 11 Betting Prediction for Cleveland.
The Browns enter this game with a 6-3 record this season. The Browns defeated the Ravens by a score of 33-31 the previous time they played on the field. Deshaun Watson (1 TD) ended with 213 yards on 20/34 passing and a quarterback rating of 74.8.
He threw one interception and averaged 6.3 yards per pass attempt. Amari Cooper led the Browns in receiving, catching six catches for 98 yards (16.3 yards per catch). For Cleveland, Jerome Ford ran the ball 17 times for 107 yards, averaging 6.3 yards per attempt.
The Browns gained 373 yards and ran 75 plays (5.0 yards per play) throughout the game. Cleveland averaged 4.9 yards per carry and finished with 178 yards on 36 carries. Cleveland allowed 106 yards on 24 running attempts (4.4 yards per rush). The Browns’ pass defense allowed a completion rate of 56.5%, allowing 200 yards on 13 of 23 attempts.
When it comes to scoring offense, the Browns rank 11th in the NFL, averaging 23.8 points per game. The Browns have accumulated 1,668 yards in the air this season, with an average of 185.3 yards per game, ranking them 25th in the NFL.
They rush for an average of 147.9 yards per game and have 1,331 yards on the ground this season. The Cleveland Browns rank 17th in football with an average of 333.2 yards per game. Cleveland’s offense has been penalized 496 yards on 62 violations, ranking 14th in the league in terms of committing mistakes. They have given up 12 interceptions while enabling opponents to recover 7 fumbles, and they have accumulated 83 first downs.
They rank first in the league with 9 passing touchdowns and 151.1 yards per game allowed. Cleveland has given up 824 running yards (91.6 yards per game) and 9 rushing touchdowns this season.
They have surrendered 170 total points this season. For the season, their defense has 15 takeaways (6 fumbles and 9 picks). The Browns defense has played 482 plays, which ranks them first in the league. The Browns are sixth in the NFL in scoring defense, allowing 18.9 points per game.
Browns Betting Insights
- This season, Cleveland has five victories against the spread in nine games.
- The Browns have two ATS victories in four games as a favorite of 1.5 points or more this season.
- This season, Cleveland games have gone over the total in four of nine occasions (44.4%).
- Cleveland is 2-0 ATS at home as 1.5-point favorites or greater this season.
- Recent experience suggests that the Browns have a better chance of beating the total. This season, their home games averaged 39.4 points per game.
- Cleveland is 3-1 when they are the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of the time).
- The Browns are 3-1 in games where they are a moneyline favorite with odds of -120 or less (75%).
Cleveland’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||185.3 (1,668)||25|
|Rush yards||147.9 (1,331)||2|
|Points scored||23.8 (214)||13|
|Pass yards against||151.1 (1,360)||1|
|Rush yards against||91.6 (824)||7|
|Points allowed||18.9 (170)||6|
YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: