Bears at Lions Week 11 Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Sunday, November 19, 2023. Place a bet on this game with the latest odds at YouWager.lv.
Bears at Lions Week 11 Betting Odds
Here are the Bears at Lions Week 11 Betting odds:
Bears at Lions Week 11 Betting Predictions
Here are the Bears at Lions Week 11 Betting predictions.
Bears at Lions Week 11 Betting Prediction: Chicago
Here is the Bears at Lions Week 11 Betting prediction for Chicago.
The Chicago Bears enter the game with a 3-7 record this season. When the Bears last competed on the field, they defeated the Panthers by a score of 16-13. Tyson Bagent completed 20 of 33 passes for 162 yards. He finished the game with a QB rate of 73 and no picks.
D’Onta Foreman led the Bears’ offense with 21 carries for 80 yards (3.8 yards per attempt). D.J. Moore had 58 yards on 5 catches for an average of 11.6 yards per catch. The Chicago Bears carried the ball 37 times for a total of 133 yards, averaging 3.6 yards per carry.
They ran 70 plays for a total of 295 yards in the game. Chicago allowed 21 completions on 38 attempts for 170 yards and a 55.3% completion rate. The Bears allowed 43 yards on 16 attempts, which works out to 2.7 yards per rush allowed.
In terms of scoring, the Chicago Bears average 20.4 points per game. Offensively, they are fifth in the NFL with 135.1 yards per carry. This season, the Bears have accumulated 3,228 total yards. Chicago has 103 first downs, but they have been hampered by 67 penalties for 554 yards. They have turned the ball over 18 times (12 interceptions and 6 fumbles). Chicago has 14 throwing scores and 8 rushing touchdowns when it comes to getting the ball in the endzone.
The Bears are 27th in the league in terms of opponent scoring, allowing 25.5 points per game. The opposition is averaging 3.2 yards per rush and 76.0 yards per game this season. Through ten games this season, they have given up 760 yards on the ground.
When it comes to yards via the air, the Bears rank 30th in the NFL with 2,482 yards allowed. They have allowed 248.2 yards per game through the air, with a completion rate of 68.7%. They have given up 324.2 yards per trip, which ranks them 15th in the league.
Bears Betting Insights
- In ten games, Chicago has three victories against the spread.
- This season, the Bears have one against the spread win in three games as a 7.5-point underdog.
- This season, Chicago’s games have gone over the total in six of ten occasions (60%).
- This season, Chicago is 1-2 ATS as 7.5-point underdogs or greater on the road.
- This season, the average total in Bears away games is 44.4 points, which is 3.6 points less than the over/under (48).
- Chicago has been the underdog eight times this season and has won two of those games.
- In three such games this season, the Bears have failed to win as a moneyline underdog of +280 or more.
Chicago’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||187.7 (1,877)||24|
|Rush yards||135.1 (1,351)||5|
|Points scored||20.4 (204)||16|
|Pass yards against||248.2 (2,482)||26|
|Rush yards against||76.0 (760)||2|
|Points allowed||25.5 (255)||27|
Bears at Lions Week 11 Betting Prediction: Detroit
Here is the Bears at Lions Week 11 Betting prediction for Detroit.
The Lions enter this game 7-2 on the season. When the Lions played the Chargers in their last game, they won 41-38. Jared Goff (2 TDs) finished the game with 333 yards on 23/33 passing and a passer rating of 122.4. He threw no interceptions and had a Y/A of 10.1 yards. Amon-Ra St. Brown was the Lions’ leading receiver, catching 8 passes for 156 yards (19.5 yards per reception). For Detroit, David Montgomery carried the ball 12 times for 116 yards, averaging 9.7 yards per carry.
The Lions finished the game with 533 yards and 64 plays (8.3 yards per play). Detroit averaged 6.5 yards per carry and finished with 200 yards on 31 runs. Detroit gave up 98 yards on the ground on 28 tries (3.5 yards per carry). The Lions secondary allowed a completion rate of 67.5%, allowing 323 yards on 27 of 40 attempts through the air.
The Lions are sixth in football in terms of scoring offense, averaging 26.8 points per game. The Lions have currently accumulated 2,407 passing yards this season, in addition to averaging 267.4 throwing yards per game, which ranks fourth in the league.
They are averaging 139.0 running yards per game and have ran for a total of 1,251 yards. The Detroit Lions rank second in the league with an average of 406.4 yards per game. In terms of committing mistakes, the Detroit offense ranks 25th in the league with 502 yards of penalties on 50 violations. They have thrown 5 picks and allowed opponents to recover 5 fumbles while gaining 120 first downs.
The Lions are rated 21st in the NFL in scoring defense, allowing 22.6 points per game. They have allowed 15 passing touchdowns and 231.6 yards per game, ranking them 20th among all teams. This season, Detroit has given up 712 yards rushing (79.1 yards per game) and 7 ground touchdowns. The Lions defense has played 534 plays, placing them third in the NFL. So far this season, they have 11 takeaways (3 fumbles and 8 picks). They’ve given up 203 points so far this season.
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit is 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions covered the spread in their lone game where they were favored by at least 7.5 points.
- This season, Detroit has partnered with its opponent to go over the point total in 55.6% of its games (five times in nine games with a set point total).
- This season, Detroit is 1-0 ATS as 7.5-point favorites or greater at home.
- This season, the Lions and their opponents have averaged 46.0 points per game at home, which is 2.0 points less than the over/under for this game.
- This season, Detroit has been the moneyline favorite seven times. They went 6-1 in those games.
- This season, the Lions have only played as a moneyline favorite of -355 or less in two games, both of which they won.
Detroit’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||267.4 (2,407)||4|
|Rush yards||139.0 (1,251)||4|
|Points scored||26.8 (241)||8|
|Pass yards against||231.6 (2,084)||20|
|Rush yards against||79.1 (712)||3|
|Points allowed||22.6 (203)||21|
YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: