Titans at Buccaneers 10 Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Sunday, November 12, 2023. Place a bet on this game with the latest odds at YouWager.lv.
Titans at Buccaneers Week 10 Betting Odds
Here are the Titans at Buccaneers Week 10 Betting odds:
Titans at Buccaneers Week 10 Betting Predictions
Here are the Titans at Buccaneers Week 10 Betting Predictions.
Titans at Buccaneers Week 10 Betting Prediction: Tennessee
Here is the Titans at Buccaneers Week 10 Betting prediction for Tennessee.
The Tennessee Titans enter this game with a 3-5 record this season. The Titans’ last game was against the Steelers, and they were defeated by a score of 20-16. Will Levis connected on 22/39 for 262 yards in the air. He finished the game with one interception and a quarterback rating of 66.4. Kyle Philips has 68 yards on four catches for an average of 17.0 yards per reception.
Derrick Henry led the Titans in rushing with 17 carries for 75 yards (4.4 yards per carry). They had 68 plays for 340 yards before the final whistle blew. The Tennessee Titans ran the ball 25 times for a total of 105 yards, averaging 4.2 yards per tote. The Titans allowed 166 yards on 30 attempts, for an average of 5.5 yards per run allowed. Tennessee gave up 19 completions on 30 attempts for 160 yards and a 63.3% completion percentage.
When it comes to scoring points, the Tennessee Titans average 18.5 points per game. Offensively, they rank 12th in the National Football League with an average of 114.5 yards per carry. This season, the Titans have gained 2,416 yards. Tennessee has 70 first downs and has been flagged for 49 penalties for 404 yards. They’ve turned the ball over 9 times (7 interceptions and 2 fumbles). When it comes to scoring, Tennessee has 7 throwing touchdowns and 6 ground touchdowns.
The Titans have allowed 1,784 yards in the air, which ranks them 12th in football. They allow 223.0 yards per game through the air and a 68.9% completion rate. They are allowing 337.8 yards per game, which ranks them 20th in the league. They allow 4.1 yards per rush and 114.8 rushing yards per game this season. Through eight games, they have given up 918 yards on the ground. The Titans are 11th in the league in terms of opponent scoring, allowing 20.0 points per game.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Titans are 4-3 ATS when they are favored by one point or more.
- This season, Tennessee’s games have gone over on two of eight set point totals (25%).
- Tennessee is 1-2 ATS on the road this season when they are 1-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, Titans away games average 39.9 total points, which is 1.4 more than the over/under (38.5) for this encounter.
- Tennessee has won three of the seven games in which it has been the underdog this season.
- The Titans have been underdogs by -105 or more in seven games this season and are 3-4 in those games.
Tennessee’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||187.5 (1,500)||26|
|Rush yards||114.5 (916)||12|
|Points scored||18.5 (148)||27|
|Pass yards against||223.0 (1,784)||16|
|Rush yards against||114.8 (918)||19|
|Points allowed||20.0 (160)||11|
Titans at Buccaneers Week 10 Betting Prediction: Tampa Bay
Here is the Titans at Buccaneers Week 10 Betting prediction for Tampa Bay.
The Buccaneers enter this game with a 3-5 record this season. When the Buccaneers last played, they were defeated by the Texans by a score of 39-37. Baker Mayfield (2 TDs) finished the game with 265 yards on 21/30 passing with a quarterback rating of 119.4. He did not throw any interceptions and averaged 8.8 yards per pass attempt. Rachaad White ran the ball 20 times for 73 yards, finishing with 3.7 yards per attempt for Tampa Bay.
Mike Evans was a key target for the Buccaneers, hauling in four passes for 87 yards (21.8 yards per reception). Tampa Bay averaged 2.6 yards per carry and gained 81 yards on 31 attempts. The Buccaneers totaled 332 yards on 63 plays (5.3 yards per play). The Buccaneers’ pass defense allowed a completion rate of 71.4%, giving up 443 yards on 30 of 42 attempts. Tampa Bay gave up 17 runs for 53 yards (3.1 yards per carry).
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are 21st in the league with an average yardage of 302.5 yards per game. They average 78.3 run yards per game and have gained 626 yards on the ground this season. They have given up four interceptions while allowing three fumbles to be recovered, and they have accumulated 87 first downs.
The Tampa Bay offense has 447 penalty yards on 59 violations, ranking them seventh in the NFL in terms of giving away free yards. So far this season, the Buccaneers have 1,794 passing yards and an average of 224.3 tossing yards per game, ranking them 15th in the NFL. When it comes to scoring offense, the Buccaneers rank 22nd in the NFL, averaging 19.8 points per game.
They have given up 13 passing touchdowns and 279.4 yards per game, ranking them 31st in football. This season, Tampa Bay has allowed 743 yards on the ground (92.9 yards per game) and 4 rushing touchdowns. They have surrendered a total of 167 points. This season, they had 15 turnovers (8 fumbles and 7 interceptions). The Buccaneers defense played 516 plays, ranking 10th in football. The Buccaneers allow 20.9 points per game, putting them 16th in the league.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- This season, Tampa Bay has five victories against the spread in eight games.
- The Buccaneers have been favored by one point or more twice this season, and both times they have covered the spread.
- In eight possibilities this year, Tampa Bay games have gone over the point total twice (25%).
- This season, Tampa Bay is 1-1 ATS as 1-point favorites or greater at home.
- Recent experience suggests that the Buccaneers have a slight advantage in beating the total. This season, their home games averaged 41.5 points per game.
- Only twice this season has Tampa Bay been ranked as the moneyline favorite, and they have split the two games.
- Only two games this season have the Buccaneers been a moneyline favorite of -115 or less, and they have split 1-1.
Tampa Bay’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||224.3 (1,794)||15|
|Rush yards||78.3 (626)||30|
|Points scored||19.8 (158)||23|
|Pass yards against||279.4 (2,235)||31|
|Rush yards against||92.9 (743)||9|
|Points allowed||20.9 (167)||16|
YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below:
Titans at Buccaneers Week 10 Betting Odds and Predictions