Packers at Steelers Week 10 Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Monday, November 12, 2023. Place a bet on this game with the latest odds at YouWager.lv.
Packers at Steelers Week 10 Betting Odds
Here are the Packers at Steelers Week 10 Betting odds:
Packers at Steelers Week 10 Betting Predictions
Here are the Packers at Steelers Week 10 Betting Predictions.
Packers at Steelers Week 10 Betting Prediction: Green Bay
Here is the Packers at Steelers Week 10 Betting prediction for Green Bay.
The Green Bay Packers take the field with a 3-5 record this season. The Packers’ most recent game was against the Rams, which they won 20-3. Jordan Love completed 20 of 26 passes for 228 yards and one touchdown. He finished the game with a quarterback rating of 115.5 and no interceptions. Aaron Jones led the Packers in rushing with 20 carries for 73 yards (3.7 yards per carry). Luke Musgrave finished with an average of 17.0 yards per reception and 51 yards on three receptions.
The Green Bay Packers ran the ball 38 times for 184 yards, for a yardage average of 4.8 yards per attempt. They ran 68 plays for a total of 391 yards in the contest. Green Bay gave up 13 completions on 28 attempts for 119 yards and a completion rate of 46.4%. On the ground, the Packers gave up 68 yards on 26 attempts, for an average of 2.6 yards per rush.
When it comes to scoring, the Green Bay Packers are averaging 20.0 points per game. They are averaging 100.4 yards per game on the ground, which ranks 22nd in the NFL. This season, the Packers have accumulated 2,400 total yards. Green Bay has 86 offensive first downs and has committed 60 penalties for 481 yards. They have turned the ball over 10 times (8 interceptions and 2 fumbles). When it comes to touchdown distribution, Green Bay has 12 passing touchdowns and 5 ground touchdowns.
The Packers are 10th in the league in terms of opponent scoring, allowing 19.9 points per game. They have given up an average of 4.0 yards per run and 124.0 rushing yards per game this season. Through eight games, they have surrendered 992 rushing yards. When it comes to yards through the air, the Packers rank sixth in the league with 1,569 yards allowed. They allow 196.1 yards per game through the air and have a completion percentage of 65.4%. They have given up 320.1 yards per outing, which ranks them 11th in the league.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Packers won ATS in their only game as a 3-point or greater underdog.
- This season, Green Bay’s games have gone over on three of eight set point totals (37.5%).
- Green Bay is 1-0 ATS as 3-point or more underdogs on the road this season.
- This season, the average point total in Packers away games is 42.5, which is 3.5 greater than the over/under (39).
- Green Bay has won two of the six games in which it has been the underdog this season.
- The Packers have not been a greater underdog on the moneyline this season than the +140 odds on them winning this game.
Green Bay’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||199.6 (1,597)||22|
|Rush yards||100.4 (803)||22|
|Points scored||20.0 (160)||22|
|Pass yards against||196.1 (1,569)||9|
|Rush yards against||124.0 (992)||23|
|Points allowed||19.9 (159)||10|
Packers at Steelers Week 10 Betting Prediction: Pittsburgh
Here is the Packers at Steelers Week 10 Betting prediction for Pittsburgh.
The Steelers enter this game 5-3 on the season. The Steelers defeated the Titans by a score of 20-16 in their most recent game. Kenny Pickett (1 touchdown) finished the game with 160 yards on 19/30 throwing and an 88.2 passer rating. He kept the ball away from the defense with no interceptions and averaged 5.3 yards per pass attempt. Diontae Johnson played in the Steelers’ passing game, catching 7 passes for 90 yards (12.9 yards per reception). Jaylen Warren ran the ball 11 times for 88 yards, giving Pittsburgh an average of 8.0 yards per attempt.
The Steelers finished the game with 326 yards on 60 plays (5.4 yards per play). Pittsburgh averaged 5.5 yards per carry and gained 166 yards on 30 attempts. Pittsburgh surrendered 25 rushes for 105 yards (4.2 yards per run). The Steelers’ passing defense gave up 235 yards on 22 for 39 attempts for a completion percentage of 56.4%.
The Pittsburgh Steelers average 278.5 yards per game, ranking them 29th among all NFL teams. They’re averaging 90.5 yards per game on the rush and have a total of 724 yards. They have given up 6 interceptions and 2 fumbles while gaining 70 first downs.
They have given up 6 interceptions and 2 fumbles while gaining 70 first downs. The Pittsburgh offense has 392 penalty yards on 46 violations, ranking 28th in the NFL in terms of assisting the opposition. To this point in the season, the Steelers have thrown for 1,504 yards in the air and have an average of 188.0 passing yards per game, ranking them 25th in the NFL. In terms of points scored, the Steelers rank 29th in the NFL with an average of 16.6 PPG.
The Steelers allow 20.4 points per game, putting them 13th in the league. They have given up 10 passing touchdowns as well as 244.1 yards per game, ranking them 25th among all teams. For the season, Pittsburgh has given up 1,065 running yards (133.1 yards per game) and 5 ground touchdowns. The Steelers defense played 545 plays, placing them 17th in the NFL. On the season, they have 16 turnovers (8 fumbles and 8 picks). They have let up a total of 163 points this season.
Steelers Betting Insights
- This season, Pittsburgh has five victories against the spread in eight games.
- The Steelers have one against the spread win in two games as a favorite of three points or more this season.
- This season, one out of every eight Pittsburgh games has gone over the total (12.5%).
- This season, Pittsburgh is 1-0 ATS at home when they are 3-point favorites or greater.
- This season, the Steelers and their opponents have averaged 39.3 points per home game, which is 0.3 point higher than the reported total for this game.
- So far this season, Pittsburgh has been labeled as the moneyline favorite only twice, and they have split the two games.
- This season, the Steelers have only played as a moneyline favorite of -166 or less in one game, which they won.
Pittsburgh’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||188.0 (1,504)||25|
|Rush yards||90.5 (724)||25|
|Points scored||16.6 (133)||30|
|Pass yards against||244.1 (1,953)||25|
|Rush yards against||133.1 (1,065)||29|
|Points allowed||20.4 (163)||13|
YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: