Giants at Raiders Week 9 Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Sunday, November 5, 2023. Place a bet on this game with the latest odds at YouWager.lv.
Giants at Raiders Week 9 Betting Odds
Here are the Giants at Raiders Week 9 Betting odds:
Giants at Raiders Week 9 Betting Predictions
Here are the Giants at Raiders Week 9 Betting Predictions.
Giants at Raiders Week 9 Betting Prediction: New York
Here is the Giants at Raiders Week 9 Betting prediction for New York.
The New York Giants had a 2-6 record going into this game. The Giants were defeated 13–10 by the Jets in their most recent game on the football field. Tyrod Taylor completed 4/7 passing for 8 yards. With no interceptions, he finished the game with a quarterback rating of 62.2.
The Giants’ best rusher, Saquon Barkley, completed 36 attempts for 128 yards at an average of 3.6 yards per yard. Matt Breida gained four yards on a single reception, good for an average of 4.0 yards per catch. In the end, the New York Giants gained 203 yards through 52 rushes, or an average of 3.9 yards per carry.
They ran 70 plays by the end of the game, good for 194 yards. For a total of 193 yards and a completion rate of 47.2%, New York gave up 17 pass completions on 36 attempts. The Giants gave up 58 yards on 22 rush attempts against the rush, or 2.6 yards for every rush given up.
Throughout the season, the Giants have gained 2,143 total yards. Offensively, New York has accumulated 66 first downs and 52 penalties for 450 yards. In terms of touchdowns, New York has scored four touchdowns via the air and four through the rush.
Ten times now, they have mishandled the ball—six interceptions and four fumbles. They rank 15th in the NFL with a combined ground average of 112.8 yards. The New York Giants score 11.9 points per game on average when it comes to scoring points.
In terms of team defense, the Giants rank 22nd in the league after giving up 23.4 points per game. Over the course of the season, they are giving up 4.8 yards per attempt on the ground and 127.4 running yards per game. Through eight games, they have given up 1,019 rushing yards overall.
The Giants are 16th in the league with 1,692 yards given up through passes, which is their amount of yardage allowed. They are conceding 211.5 passing yards per contest in addition to a 59.9% completion percentage. Their average of 338.9 yards per game for the season puts them in 20th place in the National Football League.
Giants Betting Insights
- New York has won two games against the spread so far in 2023.
- This season, the Giants have covered the spread twice (in seven tries) when they are underdogs by 1.5 points or more.
- This season, New York has only exceeded the point total once in eight games (12.5%) against its opponents.
- When playing as 1.5-point or greater underdogs on the road this season, New York has a 1-2 record ATS.
- This season, the Giants’ average away point total is 43.8, which is 6.8 points higher than the game’s over/under (37).
- This season, New York has started seven games as the underdog and has only won once.
- Out of the seven games this season, the Giants have won one when they are the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
New York’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||155.1 (1,241)||32|
|Rush yards||112.8 (902)||15|
|Points scored||11.9 (95)||32|
|Pass yards against||211.5 (1,692)||12|
|Rush yards against||127.4 (1,019)||24|
|Points allowed||23.4 (187)||22|
Giants at Raiders Week 9 Betting Prediction: Las Vegas
Here is the Giants at Raiders Week 9 Betting prediction for Las Vegas.
The Raiders have a 3-5 record going into this contest. The last time the Raiders played the Lions on the football field, they lost 26-14 in the end. Josh Jacobs finished the game with an average of 4.1 yards per carry for Las Vegas after carrying the ball 15 times for 61 yards.
Josh Jacobs caught two passes for 27 yards (13.5 yds per catch), making him the Raiders’ top receiver. Jimmy Garoppolo finished the game with 126 yards via the air on 10/21 passing with a 46.9 passer rating. He completed just one pass attempt, averaging 6.0 yards per pass play.
For 222 yards, Las Vegas gave up 43 run attempts (5.2 yards per carry). The Raiders secondary gave up 264 yards on 26 for 37 throwing for a completion rate of 70.3%. The Raiders ran 45 plays for a total of 157 yards (3.5 yards per play). Las Vegas completed the game with 80 yards on 18 attempts, averaging 4.4 yards per carry.
The Raiders rank 30th in the league with an average of 15.8 points scored per game when talking about points scored. The Raiders are now ranked 22nd out of all NFL teams with 1,586 passing yards gained thus far in the campaign, with an average of 198.3 yards per game.
They have run for 560 yards total and have an average of 70.0 yards through the ground game. With an average of 268.3 yards per game, the Las Vegas Raiders rank 31st among all NFL teams. In terms of giving up free yards, the Las Vegas offense ranks 24th in the NFL with a total of 392 yards of penalties on 44 infractions. They have managed to get 92 first downs while throwing 13 interceptions and losing 3 fumbles.
They are ranked ninth in the league after giving up 10 touchdowns through the air and 197.0 yards per game. This year, Las Vegas has given up 10 touchdowns on the ground and 1,125 yards on the ground (140.6 yards per game). They have given up 187 points in total.
Throughout the season, their defense has yielded eight turnovers (2 fumbles recovered and 6 interceptions). Ranked 26th in football, the Raiders defense has played 518 plays on the field. The Raiders rank 23rd in football due to their opponents’ 23.4 points allowed per game.
Raiders Betting Insights
- This year, Las Vegas is 3-4-1 against the spread.
- When favored by 1.5 points or more, the Raiders have covered the spread twice this season (in four tries).
- This year’s Las Vegas games have exceeded the point total twice out of eight times (25%).
- When playing at home as 1.5-point favorites or greater, Las Vegas has a 2-1 ATS record this season.
- The Raiders and their opponents have averaged 43.3 points per game at home this season, which is 6.3 points more than the game’s over/under.
- This season, Las Vegas has favored four times overall on the moneyline. They have a 2-2 record after those contests.
- When the Raiders are the moneyline favorite at -125 or less, they are 2-2 (winning 50% of their games).
Las Vegas’ Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||198.3 (1,586)||22|
|Rush yards||70 (560)||32|
|Points scored||15.8 (126)||28|
|Pass yards against||197 (1,576)||9|
|Rush yards against||140.6 (1,125)||30|
|Points allowed||23.4 (187)||22|
YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below:
Giants at Raiders Week 9 Betting Odds and Predictions