Cowboys at Eagles Week 9 Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Sunday, November 5, 2023. Place a bet on this game with the latest odds at YouWager.lv.
Cowboys at Eagles Week 9 Betting Odds
Here are the Cowboys at Eagles Week 9 Betting odds:
Cowboys at Eagles Week 9 Betting Predictions
Here are the Cowboys at Eagles Week 9 Betting Predictions.
Cowboys at Eagles Week 9 Betting Prediction: Dallas
Here is the Cowboys at Eagles Week 9 Betting prediction for Dallas.
The Dallas Cowboys have a 5-2 record on the season going into this game. In their most recent game, the Cowboys defeated the Rams 43-20 to win and head home. On 25/31, Dak Prescott connected for 304 yards through the air and 4 touchdowns.
With one interception at the end of the game, he had a quarterback rating of 133.7. CeeDee Lamb finished with 158 yards after 12 receptions, an average of 13.2 yards per reception. Tony Pollard led the Cowboys in rushing with 12 attempts for 53 yards (averaging 4.4 yards per carry).
They ran 63 plays in the game, for a total of 387 yards. The Dallas Cowboys gained 102 yards from running the ball 26 times, or an average of 3.9 yards per carry. The Cowboys allowed 92 yards on 24 tries in the running game, or an average of 3.8 yards per run allowed. Dallas gave up 188 yards and 18 completions on 32 attempts, or a 56.3% completion percentage.
This season, the Cowboys have totaled 2,366 yards. As a team, Dallas has 83 first downs, but they have suffered 378 yards of penalties. In terms of touchdowns scored, Dallas has accumulated 10 pass touchdowns and 5 rush touchdowns.
They have given up the ball seven times—two fumbles and five interceptions. They rank 11th in the league with a team average of 117.1 yards gained on the ground. The Dallas Cowboys are averaging 28.1 points per game when it comes to scoring points.
The Cowboys are now second in the National Football League in terms of yards via the air, having given up 1,250 yards. They’ve allowed 178.6 air yards per game and a 59.4% completion rate against the run. They are ranked third in the National Football League for the year with an opponent rating of 287.4 yards per game.
For the season, they are letting teams run for 108.9 yards on the ground per game and an average of 4.1 yards per rush. They have given up 762 rushing yards in 7 games so far this season. The Cowboys allow opponents to score 17.1 points per game, which puts them in fourth place in the NFL.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- This season, Dallas has a 5-2-0 record against the spread.
- When starting a game as a 3-point or greater underdog, the Cowboys are 0-6 ATS this season.
- Four times in seven games with a set point total this season, Dallas’ games have exceeded the point total, for a 57.1% record.
- Dallas is 0-1 ATS when playing on the road as a 3-point or greater underdog this season.
- This season, the Cowboys’ away games have averaged 45.8 total points, which is 1.2 fewer than the game’s over/under (47).
- Dallas’ lone game this season as the underdog ended in a loss.
- This season, the Cowboys have only faced a +130 or greater underdog and have lost that game.
Dallas’ Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||220.9 (1,546)||16|
|Rush yards||117.1 (820)||11|
|Points scored||28.1 (197)||8|
|Pass yards against||178.6 (1,250)||4|
|Rush yards against||108.9 (762)||17|
|Points allowed||17.1 (120)||4|
Cowboys at Eagles Week 9 Betting Prediction: Philly
Here is the Cowboys at Eagles Week 9 Betting prediction for Philadelphia.
With a 7-1 record for the season, the Eagles take the field. The previous time the Eagles played, they defeated the Commanders 38-31 to claim the victory. Philadelphia finished the game with 3.6 yards per carry thanks to 16 carries by D’Andre Swift for 57 yards.
The Eagles’ top receiver, A.J. Brown, caught eight passes for 130 yards (16.3 yds per grab). With a QB rating of 135.7, Jalen Hurts (4 touchdowns) completed the game with 319 yards on 29/38 throwing. He averaged 8.4 yards per attempt and did not throw any interceptions. Philadelphia gave up 84 yards on 16 run attempts (5.3 yards per rush).
The Eagles’ pass defense gave up 388 yards on 39 of 52 passes for a completion rate of 75.0%. The Eagles ran 62 plays for a total of 374 yards (6.0 yards per play) in the game. Philadelphia completed the game with 22 carries for 59 yards, averaging 2.7 yards per carry.
The Philadelphia Eagles are rated third in the league with an average of 387.4 yards per game. They have carried the ball 1,058 yards total and an average of 132.3 yards with the ground game. They have managed to accumulate 96 first downs but have also lost five fumbles and handed up eight picks.
In terms of errors committed, the Philadelphia offense is ranked 30th in the NFL with 290 penalty yards on 37 infractions. As of now in the season, the Eagles are seventh in the league after throwing for 2,041 passing yards overall and an average of 255.1 yards per game. The Eagles are third in the league in terms of scoring capacity, scoring 28.0 points per game on average.
They are 26th in the NFL after giving up 247.5 yards per game and 16 passing touchdowns. This season, Philadelphia has given up 3 touchdowns on the ground and 524 yards (65.5 yards per game) of total rushing. They have given up 172 points in total this season.
So far this season, they have racked up 10 takeaways, including 6 interceptions and 6 recovered fumbles. The Eagles defense is ranked 15th in football with 482 plays played. The Eagles rank 19th in the NFL because they give up 21.5 points per game.
Eagles Betting Insights
- In eight games this year, Philadelphia has won four of them against the spread.
- This season, the Eagles are 4-2-2 ATS when they are favored by three points or more.
- Four times in eight games with a set point total this season, Philadelphia games have exceeded the point total, accounting for 50% of the total.
- Philadelphia’s home record this season against spreads while playing as 3-point favorites or greater is 1-1-1.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined for an average of 47.8 points per game at home this season, which is 0.8 points more than the game’s over/under.
- When favored on the moneyline, Philadelphia is 7-1 (winning 87.5% of those games).
- When the Eagles are the moneyline favorite at -155 or less, they have a 6-1 record (winning 85.7% of their games).
Philadelphia’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||255.1 (2,041)||7|
|Rush yards||132.3 (1,058)||7|
|Points scored||28.0 (224)||2|
|Pass yards against||247.5 (1,980)||26|
|Rush yards against||65.5 (524)||1|
|Points allowed||21.5 (172)||19|
YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below:
Cowboys at Eagles Week 9 Betting Odds and Predictions