Here are the NFL Week 4 trends to help you make better decisions when getting your NFL actions this weekend.
The first three weeks of the NFL’s regular season are over, and they’ve been a pretty good start to the 2023-24 season.
If you were in a survival pool at the start of the season, you’re probably already out. In the first three weeks, outsiders have won big upsets that have given them high moneyline wins.
Will that keep up as the NFL moves into Week 4? We’ll have to see what happens.
Unders and losers continue to win, just like they did last season. Last week, eleven of the sixteen games went under the total. This is the same as the first three weeks of 2022, when the Under went 31-18, or 63.3% of the time.
Before you go to the best NFL betting sites, you should look at the key NFL betting trends for Week 4 games. You could use these trends to make a better NFL betting plan for this weekend.
Lions at Packers NFL Week 4 Trends
NFL Week 4 Trends for the Lions at Packers game.
- In 11 of their last 13 games, Detroit has covered the spread
- In four of the Lions’ last five games, the total score was under the number
- In 10 of their last 12 games against the Packers, the Lions have covered the spread
- In ten straight divisional games, Detroit has gone 10-0 against the spread
- In seven of their last eight games, the Packers beat the odds
- Green Bay has covered in each of their last five September games
Falcons at Jaguars NFL Week 4 Trends
NFL Week 4 Trends for Falcons at Jaguars game.
- Five times in a row, the Falcons have played to an under
- In the last three years, when the Jaguars were the pick, they went 3-6
- Since 2020, Jacksonville is 1–6 against the spread after losing to a team in the same division
- Atlanta has lost its last six games on the road
- In six of Jacksonville’s last seven Week 4 games, the total went over
Ravens at Browns NFL Week 4 Trends
NFL Week 4 Trends for the Ravens at Browns game.
- The Ravens have won 11 of the last 15 games they have played against the Browns
- In four of Baltimore’s last five October games, the total score went under
- In their last six games, the Ravens have only won two of them
- Five straight home games for Cleveland have had totals of under
- In their last 23 games as a favorite, the Ravens are 19-3-1 against the spread
Bengals at Titans NFL Week 4 Trends
NFL Week 4 Trends for the Bengals at Titans game.
- In four of Cincinnati’s last five games, the total score was under
- In their last six games against Tennessee, Cincinnati has gone 6-0 against the spread
- Tennessee has only won one of the last 10 games they’ve played
- In 18 of the Titans’ last 20 games, they haven’t scored any points in the fourth quarter
- During the month of October, Tennessee has won eight straight games
- In their last five home games, Tennessee is 1-4 against the spread
Broncos at Bears NFL Week 4 Trends
NFL Week 4 Trends for the Broncos at Bears game.
- In their last six games, Denver has gone 1-5 against the spread
- Seven out of Denver’s last eight games have had overs
- Denver has lost their last six road games straight up
- In six of Denver’s last seven games in October, the total score was under
- In 11 of the Bears’ last 14 games, they have gone over the number
Rams at Colts NFL Week 4 Trends
NFL Week 4 Trends for the Rams at Colts game.
- In their last five games, the Rams have only won one
- In their last nine games, the Rams are 6-2-1 against the spread
- In their last nine road games, the Rams have only won one
- The Colts have only won two of the last ten games they’ve played
- After a loss since 2017, the Rams are 21-13-4 against the spread
Dolphins at Bills NFL Week 4 Trends
NFL Week 4 Betting info for the Dolphins at Bills game.
- In the last three seasons, Miami is 10-4 in all games played on grass.
- In 15 of the last 21 Bills games, the first quarter total has gone over in 15 of those games
- Six times in a row, Miami has covered the spread
- The Bills have won seven straight games on the road against the Dolphins
- Since their last 15 home games, the Bills are 13-2
Vikings at Panthers NFL Week 4 Trends
NFL Week 4 Betting info for the Vikings at Panthers game.
- In their last six games, the Vikings have only won one
- Minnesota has only covered the spread once in their last nine games
- In their last 16 home games, Carolina is 5-11 against the spread
- In seven of the Panthers’ last 11 games, they didn’t score more than 40 points
- In their last 11 October games, Carolina is 3-8 against the spread
- In seven of Carolina’s last 10 Week 4 games, the total went over
Steelers at Texans NFL Week 4 Trends
NFL Week 4 Betting info for the Steelers at Texans game.
- In six of their last seven games, Pittsburgh has covered the spread
- In their last five road games, the Steelers have gone 5-0 against the spread
- Five of Pittsburgh’s last six games against the Texans have been wins
- In their last 15 October games, Houston has gone 4-11 against the spread
- In five of Houston’s last seven Sunday games, the total score went over
- In their last 17 home games, the Texans have gone 1-15-1 straight up
At YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: