Bears at Packers Betting preview for the game that is set for the second week of action of the 2022-23 NFL season.
Bears at Packers Betting: NFL Week 2 Preview
The Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers are two of the most storied franchises in NFL history, and their Week 2 matchup is sure to be a classic. The Bears are coming off a disappointing 6-11 season in 2022, but they have a new head coach in Matt Eberflus and a number of young players who are expected to make an impact. The Packers are coming off a strong 13-4 season, but they lost quarterback Aaron Rodgers to injury in Week 1.
Green Bay isfavored by 10 points in this game, and the over/under is set at 48 points. The Packers have been a strong team against the spread in recent years, going 11-6-1 ATS in their last 18 games. The Bears, on the other hand, have been a bit of a disappointment ATS, going 7-10 ATS in their last 17 games.
Bears at Packers Betting Odds
The Bears at Packers Betting odds are still not available:
- Chicago Bears N/A
- Green Bay Packers N/A
- Total: N/A Over/Under
Bears at Packers Betting: Trends to keep an eye on for this game
Now in this Bears at Packers Betting preview we are talking about key trends that can help you identify the best wagering opportunities:
- The Packers are 3-1 ATS in their last 4 games against the Bears.
- The Packers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games at home.
- The Bears are 2-3 ATS in their last 5 games following a loss.
- The total has gone over in 6 of the Packers’ last 7 games against the Bears.
The Packers are the better team on paper, but the Bears have a home-field advantage and the Bears are always dangerous when they have their running game going. I think this game will be close, and I’m leaning towards the Packers to cover the spread.
Bears at Packers Betting: Best wagers for this game
Next in our Bears at Packers Betting preview, we are offering a couple of great wagering options for this particular game:
- Packers moneyline (-115)
- Packers -10
- Over 48 points
I think the Packers are a good value on the moneyline, and I think they have a good chance to cover the spread. The over is also a good bet, as these two teams are both capable of scoring a lot of points.
Please note that these are just my predictions, and there is no guarantee that they will come true. Betting on sports is always a risk, and you should only bet what you can afford to lose.
Here are some of the key players to watch for in this game:
- Justin Fields, QB, Bears: Fields is one of the most promising young quarterbacks in the NFL, and he will be looking to lead the Bears to a victory.
- Jordan Love, QB, Packers: Love is one of the most talented quarterbacks in the NFL, and he will be making his NFL debut after being drafted by the Packers in the first round of the 2020 NFL Draft.
- Darnell Mooney, WR, Bears: Mooney is one of the most promising young receivers in the NFL, and he will be a major target for Fields.
- Allen Lazard, WR, Packers: Lazard is one of the most talented receivers in the NFL, and he will be a major target for Love.
The Bears have a good chance to win this game, but they will need to play their best football to do so. The Packers are a dangerous team, and they will not be easy to beat. If the Bears can get their running game going and keep Love in check, they will have a good chance to win.
Here are some of the key things to watch for in this game:
- The Bears’ offensive line: The Bears’ offensive line will need to do a good job of protecting Fields, especially against the Packers’ pass rush.
- The Packers’ running game: The Packers’ running game is one of the best in the NFL, and they will need to get it going in order to control the clock and keep the Bears’ offense off the field.
- The Bears’ defense: The Bears’ defense is one of the best in the NFL, and they will need to play a good game in order to keep the Packers’ offense in check.
This is sure to be a close and exciting game, and I can’t wait to see who comes out on top.
Bears at Packers Betting: Chicago vs Green Bay History and Rivalry
We continue our Bears at Packers Betting preview with information on the history and rivalry between these two NFL franchises.
One of the longest and most heated rivalries in the National Football League is between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers. Since 1921, the two teams have been rivals, and the competition has only gotten stronger over time.
The Bears and Packers have played each other 206 times in the regular season. The Packers have 105 wins to the Bears’ 95, giving them a slight edge in the series. Also, there have been sixties. In the last few years, the competition has gotten even worse, with the Packers winning 12 of the last 15 games.
Also, the Bears and Packers have played each other twice in the playoffs, and each team has won once. In 1941, in the NFL Championship Game, the Bears beat the Packers 33–14, which helped them win their third NFL title. The Packers beat the Bears 21–14 in the NFC Championship Game in 2011, which helped them win Super Bowl XLV.
The Bears and Packers hate each other for more than just sports. It goes back a long way into the past and culture of both cities. Both Chicago and Green Bay are in the state of Wisconsin. Both towns have a long and interesting past. The friendly competition between Chicago and Green Bay is reflected in the rivalry between the Bears and Packers.
Some of the most famous games in the rivalry between the Bears and the Packers are:
- The Bears beat the Packers to win their third NFL title in the 1941 NFL Championship Game.
- The Packers beat the Bears in the 1960 NFL Championship Game to win their first title in 17 years.
- The Bears beat the Packers 61–7 in 1980, which was the biggest win in the history of the rivalry.
- In 1994, the Packers beat the Bears by a score of 35-7. This was the most points the Packers had won by since 1960.
- The Packers beat the Bears 21–14 in the 2011 NFC Championship Game, sending them to Super Bowl XLV.
One of the Fiercest Rivalries
The competition between the Bears and the Packers is one of the fiercest and most heated in all of sports. Both teams have a long and interesting past, and their games are always exciting and hard to predict. The competition is likely to go on for a very long time.
The Bears and Packers have played each other several times in exhibition games. As well as during the regular season and in the playoffs. The last practice game between these two teams was on August 27, 2022, at Green Bay’s Lambeau Field. The score was 17-10, and the Packers won.
One of the most well-known rivals in the NFL is between the Bears and the Packers. When the two teams play, there are always a lot of people there. And the games are always watched by a lot of people on TV. Both towns also do a lot of business because of the rivalry. When the two teams play each other, the teams, the towns, and the state of Wisconsin all make millions of dollars.
The battle between the Bears and the Packers is a classic. It is a rivalry that has been going on for a long time and has a lot of history and culture behind it.
Bears at Packers Betting: Head to Head
Now in our Bears at Packers Betting preview, we have the head to head for these two NFL teams:
|Dec 4, 2022
|+3.5 / 45
|Lost / Over
|Sep 18, 2022
|+10.5 / 42
|Lost / Under
|Dec 12, 2021
|+11 / 43
|Lost / Over
|Oct 17, 2021
|+5.5 / 44
|Lost / Under
|Jan 3, 2021
|+4.5 / 48.5
|Lost / Over
|Nov 29, 2020
|+8 / 44.5
|Lost / Over
|Dec 15, 2019
|+4.5 / 41
|Lost / Under
|Sep 5, 2019
|-3 / 47
|Lost / Under
|Dec 16, 2018
|-6 / 46.5
|Won / Under
|Sep 9, 2018
|+6.5 / 45
|Won / Over
Bears at Packers Betting preview for NFL Week 2, brought to you by YouWager.lv, the leading offshore sportsbook.