Cardinals at Raiders Betting preview for the week 2 of action of the 2022-23 NFL season.
Cardinals at Raiders Betting: NFL Week 2 Preview
The Arizona Cardinals and the Las Vegas Raiders are two of the most exciting teams in the NFL, and their Week 2 matchup is sure to be a high-scoring affair. The Cardinals are coming off a disappointing 4-13 season in 2022, but they have a number of young players who are expected to make an impact. The Raiders are coming off a strong 6-11 season.
The Cardinals are favored by 3 points in this game, and the over/under is set at 50 points. The Cardinals have been a strong team against the spread in recent years, going 11-6-1 ATS in their last 18 games. The Raiders, on the other hand, have been a bit of a disappointment ATS, going 7-10 ATS in their last 17 games.
Cardinals at Raiders Betting Odds
The Cardinals at Raiders Betting odds are still not available:
- Arizona Cardinals N/A
- Las Vegas Raiders N/A
- Total: N/A Over/Under
Cardinals at Raiders Betting: Trends to keep an eye on for this game
It’s now time in our Cardinals at Raiders Betting preview to check our a few wagering trends that can give you an edge when choosing the right bet for this game:
- The Cardinals are 3-1 ATS in their last 4 games against the Raiders.
- The Cardinals are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games on the road.
- The Raiders are 2-3 ATS in their last 5 games following a loss.
- The total has gone over in 6 of the Cardinals’ last 7 games against the Raiders.
The Cardinals are the better team on paper, but the Raiders have a home-field advantage and the Raiders are always dangerous when they have their running game going. I think this game will be close, and I’m leaning towards the Cardinals to cover the spread.
Cardinals at Raiders Betting: Best bets for this game
Next in our Cardinals at Raiders Betting preview, we have a couple of wagering suggestions:
- Cardinals moneyline (-115)
- Cardinals -3
- Over 50 points
I think the Cardinals are a good value on the moneyline, and I think they have a good chance to cover the spread. The over is also a good bet, as these two teams are both capable of scoring a lot of points.
Please note that these are just my predictions, and there is no guarantee that they will come true. Betting on sports is always a risk, and you should only bet what you can afford to lose.
Here are some of the key players to watch for in this game:
- Kyler Murray, QB, Cardinals: Murray is one of the most promising young quarterbacks in the NFL, and he will be looking to lead the Cardinals to a victory.
- Derek Carr, QB, Raiders: Carr is one of the most talented quarterbacks in the NFL, and he will be making his NFL debut after suffering a season-ending injury in 2022.
- DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Cardinals: Hopkins is one of the best receivers in the NFL, and he will be a major target for Murray.
- Hunter Renfrow, WR, Raiders: Renfrow is one of the best receivers in the NFL, and he will be a major target for Carr.
The Cardinals have a good chance to win this game, but they will need to play their best football to do so. The Raiders are a dangerous team, and they will not be easy to beat. If the Cardinals can get their running game going and keep Carr in check, they will have a good chance to win.
Here are some of the key things to watch for in this game:
- The Cardinals’ offensive line: The Cardinals’ offensive line will need to do a good job of protecting Murray, especially against the Raiders’ pass rush.
- The Raiders’ running game: The Raiders’ running game is one of the best in the NFL, and they will need to get it going in order to control the clock and keep the Cardinals’ offense off the field.
- The Cardinals’ defense: The Cardinals’ defense is one of the best in the NFL, and they will need to play a good game in order to keep the Raiders’ offense in check.
This is sure to be a close and exciting game, and I can’t wait to see who comes out on top.
Cardinals at Raiders Betting: Arizona vs Las Vegas History and Rivalry
Last but not least in our Cardinals at Raiders Betting preview, we have the rivalry an history for the two American Football professional teams.
The Arizona Cardinals and the Las Vegas Raiders have been rivals for a relatively short time, as they have only played each other since 1994. But the feud has become one of the most heated in the NFL very quickly.
During the regular season, the Cardinals and Raiders have played each other 11 times. The Cardinals have won 5 games and the Raiders have won 6 games. Both teams have also played each other once in the playoffs. The Raiders won the AFC Wild Card Game in 1998, 30-27.
Reasons to Dislike Each Other
There are a lot of things that make the Cardinals and Raiders hate each other. First, the Arizona Cardinals and the Las Vegas Raiders are both in states that are close to each other. There have been some heated games between the two teams because of how close they are to each other. Fans from both teams come to the games in big numbers.
Second, there are a lot of great players on both teams, which has helped make them rivals. In the past few years, quarterback Kyler Murray and wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins have led the Cardinals, while quarterback Derek Carr and wide receiver Davante Adams have led the Raiders. The Cardinals and Raiders have two of the best teams in the NFL, which has made their games some of the most exciting in the league.
Lastly, a number of controversial plays and events have made the Cardinals and Raiders hate each other even more. After a game in 2017, the Cardinals and the Raiders got into a fight that led to several bans. In 2020, the Raiders were called unsportsmanlike for taunting the Cardinals after one of their players scored a touchdown. These events have only made things worse between the two teams, who are already rivals.
One of the fiercest rivalries in the NFL is between the Arizona Cardinals and the Las Vegas Raiders. The games between the two teams are always close and exciting, and the rivalry is likely to last for many years to come.
Here are some of the best games between the Cardinals and the Raiders:
- In the 1998 AFC Wild Card Game, between the Raiders and the Cardinals, the score was 30-27, and the game was close and controversial. With only seconds left, the Raiders scored a field goal to win the game.
- 2017 Brawl: After a game, the Cardinals and the Raiders got into a fight that led to several bans. After Carson Palmer, the quarterback for the Cardinals, was hit by a Raiders player late in the game, the fight broke out.
- 2020 Taunting Incident: After the Raiders scored a touchdown, their players made fun of the Cardinals. For this, they were called unsportsmanlike. After the Raiders scored a touchdown in the fourth quarter of a close game, the thing that happened happened.
One of the most well-known rivals in the NFL is between the Cardinals and the Raiders. When the two teams play, there are always a lot of people there, and the games are always watched by a lot of people on TV. Both towns also do a lot of business because of the rivalry. The teams, the towns, and the state of Nevada all make a lot of money from the games between the two teams.
The rivalry between the Cardinals and Raiders is a great classic. It is a rivalry that has been going on for a long time and has a lot of history and culture behind it.
Cardinals at Raiders Betting: Head to Head
Now in our Cardinals at Raiders Betting preview, we have the head to head for these two teams:
|Nov 18, 2018
|-4.5 / 41
|Lost / Over
|Oct 19, 2014
|-3.5 / 44
|Won / Under
|Sep 26, 2010
|+5 / 39.5
|Won / Over
|Oct 22, 2006
|-3 / 39
|Lost / Under
|Nov 24, 2002
|+8 / 44
|Lost / Over
|Oct 4, 1998
|+2.5 / 42.5
|Lost / Over
Cardinals at Raiders Betting preview for the second week of the 2022-23 National Football League season.