These are the Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Odds and trends for the third game of the NBA Western Conference Finals.
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Here are the Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Odds for the third game of the West Finals:
- Denver Nuggets: +5.5, +190 ML
- Los Angeles Lakers: -5.5, -230 ML
- Total: 223.5 Over/Under
The Nuggets have taken a 2-0 lead on this conference finals, and, with the action moving to Crypto.com Arena for games 3 and 4, it is Denver who is the underdog for this game as sportsbooks believe LA has what it takes to get a necessary win at home that can help the locals level things up a little bit.
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting: Moneyline
- Los Angeles has won 20, or 64.5%, of the 31 games this season in which it was the favorite.
- When the odds are at least -221 or higher, Los Angeles has triumphed in 11 of the team’s 13 games this season.
- The moneyline odds for this game indicate that Los Angeles has a 68.8% chance of winning.
- Denver has a 10-11 record when being the underdog on the moneyline, winning 47.6% of those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +183 or greater, Denver has a record of 1-5 (16.7%).
- According to the contest’s moneyline, Denver has an implied chance of winning of 35.3%.
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting: Against the Spread
- Just 4.7 more than the Nuggets’ 112.5 points per game, the Lakers average 117.2.
- Los Angeles is 36-17 overall and 34-18-1 against the spread when scoring over 112.5 points.
- Denver has a 44-12 overall record and a 37-18-1 record against the spread when giving up less than 117.2 points per game.
- The average number of points the Lakers give up per game is 116.6, while the average for the Nuggets is 115.8.
- Whenever it scores more than 116.6 points, Denver is 37-4 overall and 29-10-2 against the spread.
- When it concedes fewer than 115.8 points, Los Angeles is 28-14 overall and 27-14-1 against the spread.
- The Nuggets are the eighth-ranked team in the NBA in terms of points allowed per game (112.5), while the Lakers are the sixth-highest scoring team in the league (117.2 PPG).
- Los Angeles has the NBA’s 20th-ranked defense (116.6 PPG), while Denver is the league’s 12th-ranked offense (115.8 PPG).
- The Nuggets have outscored opponents by 273 points on the season (3.3 more per game) whereas the Lakers have outscored opponents by a total of 47 points this season (an average of 0.6 per game).
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting: Total
- Los Angeles’ season implied point total is 3.8 points higher than the implied point total for the game on Saturday (118.8 inferred points on average versus 115 implied points in this game).
- 49 times so far this year, Los Angeles has scored more than 115 points.
- Denver’s implied point total for the season is 118.2, which is 9.2 points more than the implied point total for this game (109 points).
Bet Lakers vs Nuggets game 3 at YouWager.lv with a 100% crypto bonus on your first crypto deposit.