Here are the Djokovic vs Kecmanovic Betting odds and the preview for this Wimbledon 2022 third-round match.
- Date: July 1, 2022
- Place: London, United Kingdom
- Category: Grand Slam
- Surface: Grass
Djokovic vs Kecmanovic Betting Odds
These are the Djokovic vs Kecmanovic Betting Odds, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
|O 28.5 -123
|U 28.5 +103
These two players have met 2 times before, with Djokovic having won those two matches, with the most recent one being the 2022 Serbia Open.
And, as you can see by the numbers above, oddsmakers definitely believe Djokovic has what is required to get the win, and beyond that.
Djokovic vs Kecmanovic Betting Preview
Here is our Djokovic vs Kecmanovic Betting Preview:
Everything is set for a clash of Serbian compatriots as Novak Djokovic and Miomir Kecmanovic will be facing off in the third round of Wimbledon 2022.
Djokovic started his title defense with a 4-set victory over Soon-woo Kwon in the first, then he faced Thanasi Kokkinakis in the second.
Djokovic’s performance during the first match against Kwon was a bit shaky; but he was way more impressive when he faced Kokkinakis.
Novak Djokovic match versus Kokkinakis took 25 games to be decided.
In the win, Novak won 82% of his 1st serve points and 62% of his 2nd serve points.
Djokovic won 76% of his total service points and was able to convert on five of his thirteen break points.
Novak got 71% of his 1st serves in play and was able to save his single break point.
Kecmanovic is arriving in the third round to face Djokovic after defeating John Millman and Alejandro Tabilo in the first and second rounds respectively.
This is quite an achievement for Kecmanovic as this is the first time he actually reaches the third round of Wimbledon.
Djokovic, on the other hand, has won this tournament six times before, and that makes him the favorite to defeat Kecmanovic.
It took 44 games to decide the Miomir four-set victory over Alejandro Tabilo.
In the win, Kecmanovic was able to win 70% of his 1st serve points and 63% of his 2nd serve points.
Kecmanovic was able to win 68% of his total service points and converted on three of his thirteen break points.
Djokovic vs Kecmanovic Betting: Stats to Consider
Here are some Djokovic vs Kecmanovic Betting stats that can help you make the best choices when placing your wagers:
- Djokovic has been defeated a combined eleven games in his last 4 sets.
- Novak has not been defeated before the 4th round of a grand slam tournament, with the last time being the 2017 Australian Open.
- Novak has not lost in the 3rd round of Wimbledon since 2016.
- Djokovic has obtained the victory in a total of seventeen straight matches on the grass court.
- Djokovic counts with a 93.8% winning rate in service games when playing on grass, plus a 30% winning rate in return games
- Novak was beaten in the French Open quarterfinals by Rafael Nadal
- Kecmanovic got 69% of his 1st serves in play and hit ten aces.
- Kecmanovic has now won six matches in a row that have gone four sets.
- Miomir is looking to make it to the 4th round of a grand slam for the 2nd time in his career.
- Kecmanovic has three career victories over top-ten tennis players.
- Miomir has been defeated in five of his last eight matches on a grass court.
- Kecmanovic is 2-2 in grass tourneys in 2022, and he hasn’t claimed any titles on such surface
- Miomir has come up victorious in 82.3% of his service games when playing on a grass court
- Kecmanovic has been able to convert 27.3% of his break-point opportunities when playing on a grass court, that is 9 of 33
- In his previous tournament the Mallorca Championships on June 19, Miomir was defeated by 45-ranked Alex Molcan
Novak Djokovic vs Miomir Kecmanovic Prediction
As Djokovic won their two meetings so far, he is definitely the favorite to get the victory.
It is true that Kecmanovic was able to take a set from Novak back when they met in April, but the reality is that it is difficult to picture him giving Novak a hard time this time.
Thank you for checking this piece on Djokovic vs Kecmanovic Betting, we invite you to continue to read more sports content here.