What Is A Live Dealer Casino?
Online blackjack, online baccarat, online craps, and online roulette are among the table games offered by live dealer casinos, which use real-life dealers. The dealers are actual persons who have had the same training as employees of physical casinos. Live dealers speak your language well and are attractive, knowledgeable, helpful, and amiable. They offer a personal touch while you wager on your preferred online casino games.
How Do I Play Live Casino Games?
With a ten-year lifespan, live casino games are a relatively young form of online gaming. You can combine the ease and privacy of internet gambling with the social connection and exhilaration of a land-based casino once you understand how live dealer casinos operate. This is how it operates.
- Open an account with an internet casino. Make a real money deposit after creating a player account. Earn additional money every time you deposit.
- Go to your preferred online casino and register. From the games menu on the website, select the “Live Casino” link.
- Select your favorite live dealer game. Live baccarat, live roulette, live craps, and live blackjack are available on most websites.
- Choose a stake amount that is comfortable for you as well. High rollers, mid-stakes gamblers, and low rollers can all find tables at live casinos.
- Play real money live casino games. You won’t find any free live dealer casino games on live dealer websites since they have to pay their dealers.
- Savor the game’s real-time audio and visual elements. As you play, converse with the live dealer. Ask the pit manager at the live casino your questions.
- You can end a session at any moment and withdraw your earnings. It functions exactly like regular online casino games to bet and withdraw money.
Live Dealer Games Vs. Regular Online Casino Games
In that they are both played online, regular casino games and live dealer casino games are comparable. There are some similarities, but not many.
Regular online casino games, such as roulette, blackjack, and poker, pit you against a computer algorithm with an inbuilt random number generator to ensure fair play. The other players and the dealers are merely computer simulations at times.
However, the dealers in live dealer games are actual people with whom you can converse. They deal the games in real time and stream live from studios across the globe. It is far more enjoyable than a zoom call with your office.
The popularity of internet live dealer games has increased dramatically since the outbreak. There is a wide range of live dealer games available at most respectable casinos. It’s the closest thing you can go without having to leave your home or place of business, vehicle, or commuter train to being in an actual, live casino.
Advantages Of Playing At A Live Dealer Casino
Why do websites promote their live dealer games so heavily, one may ask? The benefits of playing in a live casino are as follows.
- More Exciting Games: Dealers interact with players in real time, deal cards, and announce outcomes. The goal is to emulate the ambiance of an actual casino.
- Social Dynamic: Interacting with other players, the pit boss, and the baccarat dealers fosters a social gaming environment where you can meet new people and have conversations while playing.
- More Conventional Pace: The tempo of live baccarat is more akin to that of land-based casinos. Less hands in an hour promotes relaxation, but you won’t visit the house edge as frequently during a session.
- Live Dealer Hosts: A lot of live casinos have hosts that move around from table to table, asking trivia questions and rewarding fortunate players with cash bonuses.
- Increased Privacy Play in your own cozy and private space. If you want live dealers but don’t want to stream yourself, turn off the camera.
- Greater Convenience: The excitement of playing at a land-based casino is available at live dealer casinos without the need to travel to a casino, saving you money and time.
What Are The Most Popular Live Dealer Games?
Craps, roulette, baccarat, and blackjack are the most played live dealer games. Nonetheless, live casino companies give a wide variety of games.
- Live Blackjack: Whether it’s European or Classic blackjack, this game never has you wait at a table thanks to its bet-behind rules and HD graphics. Rummy bets and perfect pairings are examples of side bets.
- Live roulette is either American or European roulette where you may see the ball spin from multiple perspectives. Live French roulette and multi-ball roulette are available at certain casinos.
- Play standard “Punto Banco” baccarat against a live dealer in real time. “Dragon Tail” or “Super 6” regulations are examples of side bets or unusual games.
- Live Craps: Standard craps with all bets shown on the betting grid. While live dealer craps isn’t available on many casino websites, live sic bo may be.
- Live Game Shows: You may even find live versions of popular games like Monopoly Live, Deal or No Deal, and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire on international gaming websites.
Live Dealer Mobile Apps & Games
Gamers that use live dealers want their games to work perfectly on both desktop and mobile devices. We have selected live dealer websites that work with Android, iPhone, and iPad devices. You won’t need to download a live dealer app in any situation. Rather, the game launches within the web browser, offering the optimal mobile experience when traveling.
Live Dealer Games & Casino Bonuses
Things might become a little complicated when it comes to live dealer games and casino bonuses. An experienced bettor is aware that mobile and internet casinos will do all in their power to entice you to play with them. This entails providing financial incentives, such as a hefty welcome bonus.
You should be aware of the wagering requirements before registering for any online casino bonuses. You must gamble this real money before you can withdraw any gains you’ve made using bonus money. 30x, 40x, or 50x your initial deposit may be this.
To meet wagering regulations, casinos typically provide a limited selection of games, the most popular of which are online slots. It’s important to inquire before registering as it’s uncommon for casinos to allow you use live dealer games to satisfy wagering requirements.Keep a look out for any welcome bonuses that some casinos may be giving for their live dealer offerings.
Live Casino Software Providers
A guide to live dealer casino software suppliers is necessary for players who are new to the live casino sector. Many create software expressly for live casino games rather than creating standard slot machines. See our introduction to live casino software below to find out who provides the dealers with their goods.
- Imaginative The most well-liked supplier in the US live dealer sector is iGaming. Games have bet amounts ranging from $1 or $5 to $5,000. ViG has several entertaining side bets and bilingual dealers in both Spanish and English.
- Fresh Deck Studios is a relatively new live casino operator serving the US market. Their live dealers broadcast in real time from Eastern European studios. The amount of bets is $1 to $10,000. Have numerous mini-games available as well for inter-hand betting.
- The most popular live dealer supplier worldwide is Evolution Gaming. Many variations of blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and dice games are among the entertaining games offered by Evolution, which is a global player in the gaming industry.
- Playtech: Playtech’s studios are well-known for its Estonian dealers, who were among the first suppliers. Playtech dealers have a wide selection of games and speak various European languages.
- Ezugi: Currently under Evolution’s ownership, Ezugi is well-known for its extensive game library and adaptable private tables. Asian languages are among the various languages spoken by Ezugi’s dealers.
- Microgaming: With live dealers, this online casino software provider—which also founded eCOGRA—is the oldest. These are located in various places, but one well-known one is based in Toronto.
How We Rate The Best Live Dealer Casinos
Reviewing the top live dealer online casinos in the US, Canada, and other countries takes our site evaluators many hours. In addition to offering players engaging content, the websites we suggest must adhere to our strict guidelines for security, impartiality, dependability, and prompt payouts.
These are the standards by which our reviewers evaluate the websites of live dealers.
- Online Safety: Top-notch security is required for gamers who use their phones to make payments. We suggest websites with 128-bit encryption or higher and SSL certificates.
- Variety of Games: Live baccarat, live roulette, and live blackjack are the absolute minimum. We give a website a bit higher rating if it offers additional games, such as craps.
- Withdrawals: Players that win big require live casinos that pay out quickly using their preferred payment options. Reliable withdrawals from reputable casinos are important to us. Bitcoin payouts earn additional points.
- Responsive Staff: Technical problems do occasionally arise when playing online games. We grade live dealer goods based on their professionalism, expertise, and ability to accommodate players’ needs.
- Mobile Accessibility: The gaming experience must be flawless, error-free, and secure for mobile payouts regardless of whether a website has a mobile live dealer app.
- Bonus Promotions: We constantly evaluate the sign-up bonuses and ongoing specials offered by casinos. A website receives a higher grade if it offers bonuses for table games or live dealers with reasonable terms.
More Online Casino Games
The most played online casino game is slots. Online slots are known for their enormous jackpots, interesting themes, and exciting extras like multipliers and bonus games.
- Hot Drop Jackpots: The greatest US online casinos currently provide hourly, daily, and ultimate progressive jackpots in addition to the newest in online slot play. Very Warm Drops.
- Keno: An 80-ball lottery game played in China. Jackpots for online keno at US casino sites range from $15,000 to $1,000,000.
- Sic Bo: Three dice rolls determine the outcome of this Chinese dice game. Like craps, Sic Bo offers a wide variety of thrilling possibilities, including the high and low bets that give the game its name.