Commanders at Seahawks Week 10 Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Sunday, November 12, 2023. Place a bet on this game with the latest odds at YouWager.lv.
Commanders at Seahawks Week 10 Betting Odds
Here are the Commanders at Seahawks Week 10 Betting odds:
Commanders at Seahawks Week 10 Betting Predictions
Here are the Commanders at Seahawks Week 10 Betting Predictions.
Commanders at Seahawks Week 10 Betting Prediction: Washington
Here is the Commanders at Seahawks Week 10 Betting prediction for Washington.
The Washington Commanders enter this game with a 4-5 record this season. The Commanders’ last game was against the Patriots, and they won 20-17. Sam Howell completed 29 of 45 passes for 325 yards and one touchdown. He finished the game with one interception and a QB rate of 84. Brian Robinson Jr. led the Commanders’ attack in rushing with 18 carries for 63 yards (3.5 yards per carry).
Terry McLaurin has 73 yards on 5 catches for an average of 14.6 yards per catch. The Washington Commanders carried the football 29 times for 124 yards, an average of 4.3 yards per attempt. They had 77 plays for 432 yards when the final whistle blew. Washington gave up 24 completions on 44 attempts for a total of 220 yards and a 54.5% completion rate. The Commanders allowed 107 yards on 19 attempts, for an average of 5.6 yards per run allowed.
The Commanders have gained 2,989 yards this season. Washington has 114 first downs as a team and has committed 53 penalties for 426 yards. In terms of scoring, Washington has 14 touchdowns through the air and 7 touchdowns on the ground. They’ve fumbled the ball 14 times (9 interceptions and 5 fumbles). They are 26th in the NFL in rushing at 90.1 yards per carry. In terms of scoring points per game, the Washington Commanders average 21.2 points each game.
The Commanders have given up 2,274 yards in passing yards, which ranks them 29th in football. They allow 252.7 yards per game through the air and a completion rate of 62.3%. They are allowing 368.9 yards per match, which ranks them 28th in the league. Opposing teams are averaging 4.3 yards per rush and 116.2 rushing yards per game this season. They have given up 1,046 yards on the ground through nine games this season. The Commanders are 30th in the league in terms of opponent scoring, allowing 27.2 points per game.
Commanders Betting Insights
- Washington is 4-4-1 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Commanders had one ATS win in two games as a 6-point or more underdog.
- This season, Washington’s games have gone over the total in four of nine occasions (44.4%).
- This season, Washington is 1-0 ATS when playing as 6-point underdogs or more on the road.
- This season, the average total in Commanders away games is 40.2 points, which is 5.3 points less than the over/under (45.5).
- Washington has been an underdog six times this season and has won three of those games.
- In two such games this season, the Commanders have failed to win as a moneyline underdog of +220 or more.
Washington’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||242 (2,178)||9|
|Rush yards||90.1 (811)||26|
|Points scored||21.2 (191)||14|
|Pass yards against||252.7 (2,274)||27|
|Rush yards against||116.2 (1,046)||20|
|Points allowed||27.2 (245)||30|
Commanders at Seahawks Week 10 Betting Prediction: Seattle
Here is the Commanders at Seahawks Week 10 Betting prediction for Seattle.
The Seahawks enter this game 5-3 on the season. The Seahawks were defeated by the Ravens by a score of 37-3 in their most recent game. Kenneth Walker III ran the ball 9 times for 16 yards, giving Seattle a 1.8 yard per carry average. The Seahawks’ passing game included Jaxon Smith-Njigba, who caught 6 balls for 63 yards (10.5 yards per reception).
Geno Smith finished with 157 yards on 13/28 passing and a QB rating of 49.3. He threw one interception and averaged 5.6 yards per pass attempt. Seattle surrendered 41 attempts for 298 yards (7.3 yards per run). The Seahawks’ secondary allowed a 78.8% completion rate, giving up 217 yards on 26 of 33 attempts. The Seahawks totaled 151 yards while running 47 plays (3.2 yards per play). Seattle averaged 1.9 yards per run and totaled 28 yards on 15 carries.
The Seahawks are 17th in the NFL in terms of scoring offense, averaging 21.4 points per game. To this point in the season, the Seahawks have a total of 1,716 passing yards and an average of 214.5 passing yards per game, placing them 19th among all NFL teams.
They rush for an average of 97.3 yards per game and have 778 yards for the season. The Seattle Seahawks are 20th in the league with an average of 311.8 yards per game. The Seattle offense has 459 yards in penalties on 56 violations, ranking 11th in football in terms of committing mistakes. They have thrown seven interceptions, lost three fumbles, and gained 86 first downs.
The Seahawks are allowing 21.9 points per game, ranking them 22nd in the NFL. They have given up 9 passing touchdowns and 232.1 yards per game, ranking them 20th in the NFL. For the season, Seattle has given up 976 yards rushing (122.0 yards per game) and 10 touchdowns on the ground. The Seahawks defense has played 557 plays, ranking 21st in the league. They have 12 turnovers on the season (6 fumbles and 6 picks). They have given up a total of 175 points.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- This season, Seattle has four victories against the spread in eight games.
- The Seahawks covered the spread in their lone game where they were favored by at least six points.
- This season, Seattle games have gone over the total in three of eight occasions (37.5%).
- This year, Seattle is 1-0 ATS as 6-point favorites or greater at home.
- This season, the Seahawks and their opponents have averaged 42.6 points per game at home, 2.9 points less than the over/under for this game.
- When Seattle was the moneyline favorite (4-1) this season, it won 80% of the games.
- This season, the Seahawks have only played as a moneyline favorite of -270 or less in one game, which they won.
Seattle’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||214.5 (1,716)||19|
|Rush yards||97.3 (778)||23|
|Points scored||21.4 (171)||20|
|Pass yards against||232.1 (1,857)||20|
|Rush yards against||122 (976)||21|
|Points allowed||21.9 (175)||22|
YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below:
Commanders at Seahawks Week 10 Betting Odds and Predictions