49ers at Jaguars Week 10 Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Sunday, November 12, 2023. Place a bet on this game with the latest odds at YouWager.lv.
49ers at Jaguars Week 10 Betting Odds
Here are the 49ers at Jaguars Week 10 Betting odds:
49ers at Jaguars Week 10 Betting Predictions
Here are the 49ers at Jaguars Week 10 Betting Predictions.
49ers at Jaguars Week 10 Betting Prediction: San Francisco
Here is the 49ers at Jaguars Week 10 Betting prediction for San Francisco.
The San Francisco 49ers enter this game 5-3 on the season. The last time the 49ers took the field, they were defeated by the Bengals 31-17. Brock Purdy led the 49ers in rushing with 6 carries for 57 yards (9.5 yards per carry). George Kittle gained 149 yards on 9 receptions for an average of 16.6 yards per catch. Brock Purdy completed 22 of 31 passes for 365 yards and one touchdown. He finished the game with two interceptions and a quarterback rating of 94.2.
In the running game, the 49ers gave up 134 yards on 27 tries, for an average of 5.0 yards per rush. San Francisco allowed 28 pass completions on 32 attempts for a total of 266 yards and an 87.5% completion rate. When the final whistle blew, they had completed 56 plays for a total of 460 yards. The San Francisco 49ers carried the ball 23 times for a total of 113 yards, earning them an average of 4.9 yards per carry.
The 49ers have 3,013 total yards this season. San Francisco has 98 first downs and has been called for 55 penalties for 475 yards. In terms of touchdown allocation, San Francisco has 12 throwing touchdowns and 14 running touchdowns. They have turned the ball over 9 times (5 interceptions and 4 fumbles). They rank fifth in the NFL in run defense, averaging 133.5 yards per carry. The San Francisco 49ers have a scoring average of 27.3 points per game.
The 49ers are fourth in the National Football League in terms of opponent scoring, allowing 17.5 points per game. They have given up an average of 4.1 yards per running attempt and 86.1 yards on the ground per game this season. In total, they have given up 689 yards on the ground in 8 games. The 49ers have given up 1,831 passing yards, which ranks them 13th in the NFL. They are allowing 228.9 yards per game through the air and a completion rate of 67.9%. They have given up 315.0 yards per game this season, ranking them 10th in the league.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the 49ers have been favored by three points or more seven times and are 3-4 ATS in those games.
- San Francisco has gone over the point total in 50% of its games this season (four times in eight games with a specified point total).
- This season, San Francisco is 0-3 ATS as 3-point favorites or greater on the road.
- Recent performance appears to be trending against the 49ers beating the total. This season, their away games have averaged 41.6 points per game.
- This season, San Francisco has won five of the eight games in which it was the moneyline favorite (62.5%).
- The 49ers have a 4-3 (57.1%) record when they are a moneyline favorite with odds of -170 or less.
San Francisco’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||243.1 (1,945)||8|
|Rush yards||133.5 (1,068)||5|
|Points scored||27.3 (218)||7|
|Pass yards against||228.9 (1,831)||19|
|Rush yards against||86.1 (689)||5|
|Points allowed||17.5 (140)||4|
49ers at Jaguars Week 10 Betting Prediction: Jacksonville
Here is the 49ers at Jaguars Week 10 Betting prediction for Jacksonville.
The Jaguars enter this game with a 6-2 record on the season. The last time the Jaguars hit the field, they defeated the Steelers by a score of 20-10. Trevor Lawrence (1 TD) finished the game with 292 yards on 24/32 passing and a QB rating of 100. He threw one interception and averaged 9.1 yards per pass attempt. Travis Etienne ran the ball 24 times for 79 yards, finishing the game with a 3.3 yard per carry average for Jacksonville.
Evan Engram was a key target for the Jaguars, catching 10 passes for 88 yards (8.8 yards per catch). Jacksonville averaged 3.5 yards per carry and finished with 106 yards on 30 carries. The Jaguars finished the game with 377 yards and 65 plays (5.8 yards per play). The Jaguars’ passing defense allowed a 58.1% completion rate, giving up 191 yards on 25 of 43 attempts. Jacksonville allowed 70 yards on 18 rushing attempts (3.9 yards per carry).
The Jacksonville Jaguars rank 14th in the league with an average of 341.4 yards per game. They average 112.5 yards per game on the ground and have carried the ball for 900 yards this season.
They’ve thrown four interceptions, given up nine fumbles, and gained 90 first downs. Jacksonville’s offense has totaled 324 penalty yards on 39 penalties, placing them 31st in the league in terms of making errors. To this point in the season, the Jaguars have thrown for 1,831 yards and averaged 228.9 passing yards per game, ranking them 14th among all NFL teams. When it comes to scoring points, the Jaguars presently rank 10th in the league with 24.1 PPG.
The Jaguars allow 19.5 points per game, which ranks them ninth in the NFL. They have given up 11 passing touchdowns and 263.5 yards per game, ranking them 30th in the NFL. Jacksonville has given up 634 yards on the rush (79.3 yards per game) and 5 touchdowns on the ground this season. The Jaguars defense has played 526 plays this season, ranking them 12th in the NFL. Over the course of the season, their defense has totaled 18 takeaways (7 fumble recoveries and 11 interceptions). They have let up a total of 156 points this season.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville is 6-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars have been underdogs by three points or more twice this season and have covered the spread both times.
- This season, Jacksonville has exceeded the point total in 50% of its games (four of eight with a specified point total).
- This season, Jacksonville is 0-1 ATS at home when they are 3-point underdogs or more.
- This season, Jaguars home games average 45.1 points, which is 0.1 more than the over/under (45) for this game.
- Jacksonville has been an underdog in three games this season and has won two of them.
- The Jaguars have played as a +142 or greater underdog once this season and won.
Jacksonville’s Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||228.9 (1,831)||14|
|Rush yards||112.5 (900)||14|
|Points scored||24.1 (193)||13|
|Pass yards against||263.5 (2,108)||30|
|Rush yards against||79.3 (634)||3|
|Points allowed||19.5 (156)||8|
YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below:
49ers at Jaguars Week 10 Betting Odds and Predictions