Saints at Colts Week 8 Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Sunday, October 29, 2023.
Saints at Colts Week 8 Betting Odds
Here are the Saints at Colts Week 8 Betting odds:
|New Orleans Saints||PK||N/A||Over 43.5|
|Indianapolis Colts||PK||N/A||Under 43.5|
Place a bet on this game with the best sign-up bonus in the industry at YouWager.lv:
Saints at Colts Week 8 Betting Predictions
These are the Saints at Colts Week 8 Betting predictions.
Saints at Colts Week 8 Betting Prediction: Indianapolis
Here is the Saints at Colts Week 8 Betting prediction for Indianapolis.
The New Orleans Saints have lost three of their last four games this season. The last time the Saints played football, they lost to the Jaguars 31–24. Derek Carr went 33/55 and threw for 301 yards and one touchdown. He had a QB rating of 73.4 and one interception at the end of the game.
For the Saints, Alvin Kamara ran 17 times for 62 yards, which is an average of 3.6 yards per carry. Alvin Kamara caught 12 passes and gained 91 yards, which is an average of 7.6 yards per catch.
That’s an average of 3.6 yards per run for the New Orleans Saints, who ran the ball 31 times and gained 112 yards. It took them 87 plays, 407 yards, to win the game. It took 30 tries for New Orleans to give up 21 completions, which was good for 217 yards and a completion rate of 70.0%. For every 26 tries, the Saints gave up 113 yards on the ground, which is equal to 4.3 yards per rush.
There are 19.0 points per game that the New Orleans Saints score when they get the ball in the end zone. They run the ball for 98.1 yards per game, which is 22nd in the NFL. This year, the Saints have gained 2,282 yards. On offense, New Orleans has scored 80 points and made 46 mistakes that cost them 440 yards.
Nine times, they’ve lost the ball (5 picks and 4 flubs). By scoring touchdowns, New Orleans has 6 touchdowns through the air and 4 scores on the ground.
The Saints have given up 1,309 receiving yards, which is 8th most in the league. They give up 187.0 yards per game through the air and 57.8% of those passes are completed. This season, they’ve given up 285.7 yards per game, which is the fourth-worst mark in the NFL.
Each time the other team runs the ball, they gain an average of 3.9 yards, or 98.7 yards per game this year. Over the course of 7 games, they’ve given up 691 yards of running. In the NFL, the Saints’ defense gives up 18.1 points per game, which ranks them seventh in the league.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis has won four games against the spread out of the seven games they have played.
- This year, the Colts have gone 3-3 against the spread in their six games where they were favored by one point or more.
- So far this season, five of Indianapolis’ seven games have gone over the total (71.4%).
- This season, Indianapolis is 2-2 ATS when they are 1.25 points or more behind at home.
- This season, the average number of points scored in Colts home games is 43.4, which is 0.1 less than the over/under for this game (43.5).
- This season, Indianapolis has been a favorite in six games and has won two of them.
- This season, the Colts have gone into six games as underdogs by -108 or more, and they’ve lost all four of those games.
Indianapolis’ Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||237.1 (1,660)||10|
|Rush yards||124 (868)||9|
|Points scored||25.4 (178)||5|
|Pass yards against||232.6 (1,628)||19|
|Rush yards against||118.7 (831)||21|
|Points allowed||27.3 (191)||30|
Saints at Colts Week 8 Betting Prediction: NOLA
Here is the Saints at Colts Week 8 Betting prediction for New Orleans.
The Colts are 3-4 on the season going into this game. The Colts lost to the Browns 39–38 the last time they played football. Gardner Minshew II scored two touchdowns and threw for 305 yards. He completed 15 out of 23 passes, giving him a quarterback rating of 119.4.
One of his passes was picked off, and the average yardage of each one was 13.3 yards. Jonathan Taylor carried the ball 18 times for 75 yards, giving Indianapolis an average of 4.2 yards per run for the game. Josh Downs caught 5 passes for 125 yards, which is 25.0 yards per catch. He was the Colts’ best target. Indianapolis ran the ball 40 times and gained 168 yards, which is an average of 4.2 yards per carry.
In the end, the Colts ran 67 plays for a total of 456 yards, which is 6.8 yards per play. For every 37 passes the Colts’ defense gave up, only 16 were completed, which was good for 166 yards. Indianapolis gave up 150 yards on the ground on 33 tries, or 4.5 yards per rush.
Based on their average of 361.1 yards per game, the Indianapolis Colts are tenth in the league. They run the ball for an average of 124.0 yards per game and have gained 868 yards so far this year. They have lost 7 fumbles and given up 5 picks, but they have also gained 81 first downs.
The Indianapolis attack has been penalized 356 yards for 48 violations, which is the second most in football and helps the other team the most. Thus far this season, the Colts have thrown for 1,660 yards and an average of 237.1 yards per game, which is the 10th best receiving average in football. The Colts are sixth in the NFL in terms of how well they score, averaging 25.4 points per game.
The Colts are 30th in the league in points allowed, with 27.3 per game. They are placed 19th in football because they let the other team score 7 touchdowns through the air and gain 232.6 yards per game. Over the course of the season, Indianapolis has given up 12 scores and 831 yards on the ground (118.7 yards per game).
The 32nd most plays played by a defense in the NFL have been by the Colts’ defense. So far this season, they’ve lost 10 balls (4 fumbles recovered and 6 picks). Over the course of the season, they have given up 191 points.
Saints Betting Insights
- This season, New Orleans has blocked one spread.
- Six times this season, the Saints have been favored by one point or more and have failed to cover the spread.
- This year, New Orleans’ games have gone over the over/under mark seven times, or 14.3% of the time.
- When New Orleans is a 1-point or more favorite on the road this year, they are 0-2 ATS.
- This year, the Saints and their opponents have scored an average of 40.4 points per road game, which is 3.1 points less than the recorded total for this game.
- This season, New Orleans has been a moneyline favorite six times. In those games, they’ve gone 2-4.
- The Saints have a 2-4 (33.3%) record when they are the moneyline favorite with odds of -112 or less.
New Orleans’ Stats & Performance
|Pass yards||227.9 (1,595)||12|
|Rush yards||98.1 (687)||22|
|Points scored||19 (133)||20|
|Pass yards against||187 (1,309)||4|
|Rush yards against||98.7 (691)||12|
|Points allowed||18.1 (127)||7|
At YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below:
Saints at Colts Week 8 Betting Odds and Predictions by YouWager.lv.