Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting odds, trends and prediction for NLCS Game 5.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Here are the Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting odds:
The Philadelphia Phillies play Game 5 of the NLCS at Chase Field on Saturday at 8:07 PM ET. The game is against the Arizona Diamondbacks. Scores are tied at 2-2.
It’s a road favorite (-131) for the Phillies over the Diamondbacks (+111). For the Phillies’ game against the Diamondbacks, Zack Wheeler (13-6, 3.61 ERA) is likely to start. Zac Gallen (17-9, 3.47 ERA) will next.
They beat the Phillies 6–5 yesterday, with Kevin Ginkel getting the win with 1.0 IP, 0 R, 1 H, 0 K. One-for-one with a home run and two RBI, Alek Thomas led the way at bat. The Phillies lost because Craig Kimbrel pitched 0.2 innings and gave up 3 runs, 3 hits, and 1 strikeout.
Here’s what you need to know about this playoff game between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies, including how to watch it.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting Stats & Trends: Philly
Here are the Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting stats and trends for Philadelphia.
Phillies Betting Records
Here are the Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting records for Philly.
- They’ve won 71 (60.2%) of the 118 games they’ve been the favorite in this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has won 65% of its games when they were -131 or more to win on the moneyline (182).
- Based on the moneyline odds for this game, it looks like the Phillies have a 56.7% chance to win.
- This season, Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the number 79 times out of 172 times.
- In their 172 games this season with a spread, the Phillies are 80-92-0 ATS.
Zack Wheeler (Phillies Probable Starter)
- Wheeler starts for the Phillies. This is his 33rd game of the season. In 192 2/3 innings thrown, he has struck out 212 batters and won 13 games. His earned run average is 3.61.
- The right-hander’s most recent game was Tuesday against the Arizona Diamondbacks. He pitched for six innings and gave up three hits and two earned runs.
- The 33-year-old pitcher has pitched in 32 games this season and has worked 32 innings. He has a 3.61 earned run average, 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings, and opponents have hit.229 off of him.
- Wheeler wants to get his fourth straight good start.
- Wheeler wants to have his fourth straight game last five innings or more. He throws an average of six frames each time he comes out to pitch.
- This season, he has pitched 32 times and has not given up an earned run in four of those games.
- Their attack, the Diamondbacks, has a batting average of.250 and ranks 17th in the league with 1,359 hits and 14th in MLB with 746 runs scored. It has the 17th best slugging percentage (.408) and the 22nd best number of home runs (166) in Major League Baseball.
- Wheeler has pitched 18 innings against the Diamondbacks this season. He has given up six earned runs on 15 hits and struck out 18.
- With a 3.61 ERA, the 33-year-old is the 20th best qualified pitcher in MLB play this season. His 1.078 WHIP is the eighth best, and his 9.9 K/9 is the 12th best.
Phillies Batting Stats
Here are the Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting stats for Philadelphia.
- This season, the Phillies have hit 220 home runs, which is fifth most in the league.
- Philadelphia’s batters have a.438 slugging percentage as a whole this season, which is fifth best in Major League Baseball.
- With an average of.256, the Phillies are eighth in Major League Baseball.
- With 796 runs scored so far this season, Philadelphia is one of the highest-scoring teams in the big leagues.
- With an OBP of.327, the Phillies are ninth in the league in terms of getting on base.
- Philadelphia is 23rd in the league with 9.1 strikeouts per game.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting Stats & Trends: Arizona
Here are the Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting stats and trends for Arizona.
Diamondbacks Betting Records
Here are the Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting records for Arizona.
- There have been 96 games this year where the Diamondbacks were odds-on losers. They have won 48 of those games, or 50%.
- Arizona has won 29 of the 64 times this season when they were listed as an underdog of at least +111 on the moneyline.
- Based on the currently set moneyline for this game, the Diamondbacks have a 47.4% chance of winning.
- In the 171 games Arizona has played this season, 75 of those games have gone over the total.
- That’s 95-76-0 against the spread in 171 games this season where there was a line.
Zac Gallen (Diamondbacks Probable Starter)
- Gallen makes his 35th start of the season for the Diamondbacks. He has a record of 17-9, a 3.47 earned run average, and 220 strikeouts in 210 2/3 innings thrown.
- The right-hander’s most recent start was Tuesday against the Philadelphia Phillies. He went five innings and gave up eight hits and five earned runs.
- With 34 games played so far this season, the 28-year-old has a 3.47 earned run average, 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings, and an opponents’ batting average of.238.
- This year, Gallen has 20 good starts.
- Gallen wants to have his 28th straight game last five innings or more. On average, he throws 6.2 innings per start.
- This season, he has pitched eight times and has not given up an earned run.
- Their attack is the fifth best in MLB in terms of slugging percentage (.438) and eighth best in terms of home runs hit (220). Their batting average is.256 as a team, and they are ninth in the league with 1417 hits and eighth in MLB play with 796 runs.
- It’s been 10 2/3 innings for Gallen against the Phillies this season. He’s given up seven earned runs on 13 hits and struck out seven.
- As of now, the 28-year-old is the 16th best qualified pitcher in Major League Baseball with an ERA of 3.47, a WHIP of 1.119, and a K/9 rate of 9.4.
Diamondbacks Batting Stats
Here are the Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting records for Arizona.
- With 166 home runs, the Diamondbacks are 22nd in baseball.
- Arizona is 17th in the major leagues with a.408 slugging percentage so far this season.
- The Diamondbacks’ batting average of.250 is the 13th best in the big leagues.
- Arizona scores 4.6 runs per game, which is the 14th most in MLB. They have scored a total of 746 runs.
- The Diamondbacks have the 14th best on-base percentage in the big leagues, at.322.
At YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below:
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting Odds, NLCS Game 5 Prediction by YouWager.lv.