Georgia vs Vanderbilt Betting odds and predictions for this NCAA college football game set to take place on week 7 of the 2023-24 season.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Betting Odds
Here are the Georgia vs Vanderbilt Betting odds:
- Georgia -31.5
- Vanderbilt +31.5
- Total: 56 Over/Under
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Betting Predictions
Here are the Georgia vs Vanderbilt Betting predictions.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Betting Prediction: Bulldogs
First, we have the Georgia vs Vanderbilt Betting prediction on the Bulldogs.
The Georgia Bulldogs are 6-0 so far this season when they take the field. The Bulldogs beat the Kentucky Wildcats 51–13 in their last game. For Carson Beck, it was a 28/35 game with 389 yards and 4 scores through the air. At the end of the game, he had one mistake and a quarterback rating of 205.4.
Edwards, Daijun, ran the ball nine times for 54 yards, which is an average of six yards per carry. Over the course of the game, the Georgia Bulldogs ran 31 times, gaining 173 yards, or 5.6 yards per run. All together, they ran 73 plays for 608 yards. Georgia gave up 10 completions out of 26 attempts, which cost them 128 yards and a 38.5% completion rate.
It took 24 tries for the Bulldogs to give up 55 yards to the run, which is an average of 2.3 yards per rush.
The Bulldogs have gained 3,014 yards so far this season. Georgia has scored 13 touchdowns through the air and 16 scores on the ground while moving the ball.
Seven times, they’ve given the ball to the other team. The Georgia football team has made 162 first downs and been penalized 28 times for 256 yards. They run for an average of 152.7 yards per game, which is 70th in the country. Putting points on the board, the Georgia Bulldogs score 40.7 points per game on average.
Giving up 13.0 points per game ranks the Bulldogs 10th in the country when it comes to scoring against. So far this season, they’ve given up 103.7 running yards per game and 3.7 yards per carry. Through 6 games, they’ve given up a total of 622 yards of running. With 997 receiving yards given up, the Bulldogs are 21st in college football when it comes to defense.
They give up an average of 166.2 yards per game through the air and let 53.3% of passes go through. They have given up a total of 269.8 yards per game, which ranks them 11th in Division 1. They’ve given up 6 touchdowns through the air and 4 scores on the ground.
Georgia Key Players
- Carson Beck has thrown for 1,891 yards, which is 315.2 yards per game. He has a 73.5% completion rate, which means he has completed 144 out of 196 passes and thrown three picks
- Daijun Edwards has run for 314 yards (52.3 per game) and scored five scores, which is the most on his team
- Last year, Kendall Milton ran for 143 yards and scored two scores on the ground. He did this 31 times, which is 23.8 yards per game
- Brock Bowers has caught 37 passes and scored four scores. He leads his team with 544 receiving yards (90.7 ypg)
- Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint has 17 catches for 325 yards, which is 54.2 yards per game. He has also scored two scores
- So far this season, Rara Thomas has 14 catches for 230 yards and one score, good for 38.3 yards per game
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Betting Prediction: Commodores
Second, we have the Georgia vs Vanderbilt Betting prediction on the Commodores.
The Commodores are 2-5 on the season going into this game. The Commodores lost their last game to the Florida Gators 38–14. Ken Seals finished the game with 276 yards and two scores after completing 19 out of 34 passes. His turnover rate was 143.5. The average number of yards he gained on each throw was 8.1.
Vanderbilt’s Sedrick Alexander ran the ball eight times for 27 yards, giving them an average of 3.4 yards per carry for the game. Vanderbilt ran 19 times for a total of 66 yards, averaging 3.5 yards per carry. It took the Commodores 53 plays, or 6.5 yards per play, to finish the game with 342 yards. The Commodores’ pass defense let passes go through 34 times for 41 yards, which is an 82.9% success rate. Vanderbilt stopped 30 runs on the ground that went for 215 yards (7.2 yards per carry).
The Vanderbilt Commodores pass for 367.3 yards per game, which ranks them 86th in Division 1. Vanderbilt’s offense has been fined 311 yards for 34 violations, which is the 63rd most helpful to the other team in Division 1. So far, they’ve run for 650 yards, which is an average of 92.9 yards per game.
The other team has recovered 5 fumbles and given up 8 picks. They have also gained 131 first downs. The Commodores are 74th in college football in terms of how many points they score each game (28.9 PPG). According to the numbers, the Commodores have thrown for 1,921 yards so far this season, which ranks them 37th in college football. They average 274.4 yards per game.
They give up 34.0 points per game, which ranks them 118th in Division 1. Over the course of the season, Vanderbilt has given up 1,102 rushing yards, or 157.4 yards per game, and 10 scores. They have given up 238 points this year. They are 114th in the country because they give up 263.7 yards per game and 15 scores through the air. The Commodores’ defense has been on the field for 484 plays, which is the 132nd most in DII. So far this year, they have recovered two fumbles and picked off eight passes.
Vanderbilt Key Players
- AJ Swann leads Vanderbilt in throwing yards with 1,251 (178.7 ypg). He has completed 53.2% of his passes and thrown 11 touchdowns and 7 interceptions this season
- Patrick Smith is the team’s best rusher. He has carried the ball 59 times for 246 yards (35.1 per game) and two scores
- Sedrick Alexander has run 52 times for 208 yards (29.7 yards per game) and scored three touchdowns this season
- Will Sheppard has the most catching yards on the team with 550 (78.6 yards per game). He has caught 35 passes and scored eight scores
- This year, Jayden McGowan has caught 26 passes for 307 yards, which is 43.9 yards per game
- With 12 catches, London Humphreys has gained 299 yards (42.7 ypg) and scored three scores
Bulldogs vs. Commodores Stats
- Three teams have scored more than 56 points against the Bulldogs in two games this season
- Last season, the Commodores and their opponents scored more than 56 points in eight of the twelve games
- When Georgia played against the spread last season, they won eight games and lost seven
- The Vols covered the spread five times out of 12 games last year
- The Bulldogs won all 13 games last season in which they were favored by a certain amount of money
- The Commodores won three of the ten games they were favored to win last season
At YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: