Buccaneers at Saints Betting preview for this game set for the second week of action of the 2022-23 NFL season.
Buccaneers at Saints Betting: NFL Week 2 Preview
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the New Orleans Saints are two of the most exciting teams in the NFL, and their Week 2 matchup is sure to be a high-scoring affair. The Buccaneers are coming off a disappointing 8-9 season in 2022, but they have a new head coach in Todd Bowles and a number of young players who are expected to make an impact. The Saints are coming off a 7-10 season.
The Buccaneers are favored by 3 points in this game, and the over/under is set at 48 points. The Buccaneers have been a strong team against the spread in recent years, going 11-6-1 ATS in their last 18 games. The Saints, on the other hand, have been a bit of a disappointment ATS, going 7-10 ATS in their last 17 games.
Buccaneers at Saints Betting: Trends to keep an eye on for this game
Here are the most important Buccaneers at Saints Betting trends to consider:
- The Buccaneers are 3-1 ATS in their last 4 games against the Saints.
- The Buccaneers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games on the road.
- The Saints are 2-3 ATS in their last 5 games following a loss.
- The total has gone over in 6 of the Buccaneers’ last 7 games against the Saints.
The Buccaneers are the better team on paper, but the Saints have a home-field advantage and the Saints are always dangerous when they have their running game going. I think this game will be close, and I’m leaning towards the Buccaneers to cover the spread.
Buccaneers at Saints Betting: Best bets for this game
Here are the Buccaneers at Saints Betting choices we recommend:
- Buccaneers moneyline (+115)
- Buccaneers +3
- Over 48 points
I think the Buccaneers are a good value on the moneyline, and I think they have a good chance to cover the spread. The over is also a good bet, as these two teams are both capable of scoring a lot of points.
Please note that these are just my predictions, and there is no guarantee that they will come true. Betting on sports is always a risk, and you should only bet what you can afford to lose.
Here are some of the key players to watch for in this game:
- Tom Brady, QB, Buccaneers: Brady is one of the most experienced quarterbacks in the NFL, and he will be looking to lead the Buccaneers to a victory.
- Taysom Hill, QB, Saints: Hill is one of the most versatile quarterbacks in the NFL, and he will be looking to lead the Saints to a bounce-back win.
- Mike Evans, WR, Buccaneers: Evans is one of the best receivers in the NFL, and he will be a major target for Brady.
- Alvin Kamara, RB, Saints: Kamara is one of the best running backs in the NFL, and he will be a major factor in the Saints’ offense.
The Buccaneers have a good chance to win this game, but they will need to play their best football to do so. The Saints are a dangerous team, and they will not be easy to beat. If the Buccaneers can get their running game going and keep Hill in check, they will have a good chance to win.
Here are some of the key things to watch for in this game:
- The Buccaneers’ offensive line: The Buccaneers’ offensive line will need to do a good job of protecting Brady, especially against the Saints’ pass rush.
- The Saints’ running game: The Saints’ running game is one of the best in the NFL, and they will need to get it going in order to control the clock and keep the Buccaneers’ offense off the field.
- The Buccaneers’ defense: The Buccaneers’ defense is one of the best in the NFL, and they will need to play a good game in order to keep the Saints’ offense in check.
This is sure to be a close and exciting game, and I can’t wait to see who comes out on top.
Buccaneers at Saints Betting: Tampa Bay vs New Orleans History and Rivalry
Last but not least in our Buccaneers at Saints Betting preview, we have the history and rivalry between these two NFL franchises.
One of the most heated battles in the NFL is between the Buccaneers and the Saints. Since 1977, the two teams have been rivals, and the competition has only gotten stronger over time.
The Buccaneers and Saints have played each other 55 times in the regular season. The Saints lead the series 32–23. The two teams have also played each other twice in the playoffs, and both times the Saints won.
There are a lot of things that make the Buccaneers and Saints rivals. First, the Buccaneers are in Florida and the Saints are in Louisiana. This means that the two teams are in states that are close to each other. There have been some heated games between the two teams because of how close they are to each other. Fans from both teams come to the games in big numbers.
Second, there are a lot of great players on both teams, which has helped make them rivals. In recent years, quarterback Tom Brady and wide receiver Mike Evans have led the Buccaneers, while quarterback Drew Brees and wide receiver Michael Thomas have led the Saints. The Buccaneers and Saints have two of the most talented teams in the NFL, which makes their games some of the most exciting in the league.
Lastly, a number of controversial plays and events have made the Buccaneers and Saints hate each other even more. In 2009, the Saints beat the Buccaneers 31–14 in a game where the refs made a call that many people didn’t agree with. In the fourth quarter, when the Buccaneers were moving for a touchdown that could have won the game, the call was made. The referees said that Buccaneers receiver Antonio Bryant caught a pass in the end zone, but a video showed that the ball had actually hit the ground. The ball was given to the Saints, and they were able to run out the clock and win.
One of the fiercest rivalries in the NFL is between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the New Orleans Saints. The games between the two teams are always close and exciting, and the rivalry is likely to last for many years to come.
Here are some of the most interesting games between the Buccaneers and Saints:
- In 2009, the Saints beat the Buccaneers 31–14 in a game where the officials made a controversial call. In the fourth quarter, when the Buccaneers were moving for a touchdown that could have won the game, the call was made. The referees said that Buccaneers receiver Antonio Bryant caught a pass in the end zone, but a video showed that the ball had actually hit the ground. The ball was given to the Saints, and they were able to run out the clock and win.
- In 2018, the NFC Divisional Round was won by the Buccaneers, 31-20, over the Saints. The game took place in New Orleans, and Ryan Succop’s field goal in the last second gave the Buccaneers the win.
- 2020: In the NFC Divisional Round, the Buccaneers beat the Saints by a score of 38-35. The game took place in Tampa, Florida, and the Buccaneers won when Tom Brady threw a touchdown pass to Mike Evans in the last second of the game.
One of the most well-known rivals in the NFL is between the Buccaneers and the Saints. When the two teams play, there are always a lot of people there, and the games are always watched by a lot of people on TV. Both towns also do a lot of business because of the rivalry. The teams, the towns, and the state of Florida all make a lot of money from the games between the two teams.
The rivalry between the Buccaneers and Saints is a great classic. It is a rivalry that has been going on for a long time and has a lot of history and culture behind it.
Buccaneers at Saints Betting: Head to Head
Here is the head to head information for this Buccaneers at Saints Betting preview:
|Dec 5, 2022
|-3.5 / 40.5
|Lost / Under
|Sep 18, 2022
|-2.5 / 43.5
|Won / Under
|Dec 19, 2021
|-11.5 / 45.5
|Lost / Under
|Oct 31, 2021
|-4 / 48.5
|Lost / Over
|Jan 17, 2021
|+2.5 / 53.5
|Won / Under
|Nov 8, 2020
|-3 / 50.5
|Lost / Under
|Sep 13, 2020
|+4.5 / 48
|Lost / Over
|Nov 17, 2019
|+5 / 51
|Lost / Push
|Oct 6, 2019
|+3 / 46
|Lost / Over
|Dec 9, 2018
|+9 / 55
|Lost / Under
Buccaneers at Saints Betting preview for week 2 of the 2022-23 NFL season.