Golden Knights vs Panthers betting odds for the first game of the 2023 Stanley Cup Final.
The first game of the Stanley Cup Final will take place at T-Mobile Arena, between the Vegas Golden Knights and the Florida Panthers.
On May 29, Vegas’s most recent game, which was played away from home, they defeated the Dallas Stars by a score of 6-0.
The previous game that Florida played was on May 24 and it was a 4-3 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes at home.
Before we get started with this game, here is everything you need to know to prepare ready for Saturday’s action in the Stanley Cup Final.
Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting Odds
These are the Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting Odds, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Florida Panthers +1.5, Moneyline +110
- Vegas Golden Knights -1.5, Moneyline -130
- Total: 5.5 Over/Under
As we can see, the Knights are slight -1.5 spread betting favorites to win game 1 at T-Mobile Arena, Nevada. With the total set at 5.5 over/under.
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Rankings
|Golden Knights Total (Rank)||Panthers Total (Rank)|
|267 (14th)||Goals||288 (6th)|
|225 (11th)||Goals Allowed||272 (21st)|
|42 (25th)||Power Play Goals||63 (7th)|
|44 (10th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||70 (29th)|
Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting: Vegas Trends
- This season, Vegas has been the moneyline favorite in 62 games and has won 40 of those games as the favorite.
- The Golden Knights have prevailed victorious in 29 of the 44 games in which they have faced odds on the moneyline that were lower than -134.
- According to the odds on the moneyline, Vegas has a 57.3% chance of emerging victorious from this competition.
- 57 of the 99 games that Vegas has played so far this season have had more than 5.5 goals scored.
- The Golden Knights have accumulated 80.0% of the available points over the course of their most recent 10 games, posting a record of 7-2-1.
- During that span of time, they have scored a total of 36 goals, averaging 3.6 goals per game.
- Over the course of those 10 contests, the Golden Knights’ defense has allowed 2.2 goals against per game for a total of 22 goals allowed.
Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting: Florida Trends
- During the course of this season, the Panthers have been given the status of underdog 30 times, and they have defeated their opponent 17 times.
- When sportsbooks have Florida labeled as an underdog with a moneyline odds of +114 or above, the Gators have won 14 of their last 20 games overall.
- The moneyline that has been set by the sportsbooks for this clash indicates that the Panthers have a chance of winning that is 46.7% likely.
- The total number of goals scored by both teams in Florida’s prior matches this season (70 of 98) was greater than the over/under for Saturday’s match, which was set at 5.5.
- The Panthers have gone 9-1-0 over their previous 10 contests, earning 95.0 percent of the points that were available to them.
- Over the course of that time period, they have scored 28 times.
- During those 10 contests, the Panthers’ defense has surrendered 19 goals, an average of 1.9 goals per game.
Thank you for checking this Golden Knights vs Panthers betting preview, we wish you the best of luck with your action at YouWager.lv!