Nuggets vs Heat Betting Odds and trends for the first game of this NBA Finals 2023 series.
In the NBA Finals, the Denver Nuggets and the Miami Heat are competing against one another, and Game 1 is coming up soon.
When the Nuggets and the Heat play each other, the Nuggets will enter the game as an 8.5-point favorite over the Heat. The cumulative score for the game is 219.5 points.
Nuggets vs Heat Betting Odds
Here are the Nuggets vs Heat Betting Odds, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Miami Heat +9, Moneyline +310
- Denver Nuggets -9, Moneyline -400
- Total: 219 Over/Under
Nuggets vs Heat Betting Trends
Here are the Nuggets vs Heat betting trends, including moneyline, spread and total:
Moneyline Betting Trends
- During the course of the current season, Denver has been victorious in 43 of the 61 games in which it was selected as the favorite.
- This season, Denver has been successful in winning 16 of their 22 games when the moneyline odds have been set at -373 or better.
- The moneyline that bookmakers have set for this contest indicates that Denver has a 78.9% chance of coming out on top and winning the game.
- In games in which it was given an underdog moneyline, Miami had a record of 8-16 (with a 33.3% winning percentage in those contests).
- Only one of Miami’s games this season has been one in which it was a moneyline underdog of +298 or longer, and that game was a loss.
- This game has an implied moneyline win probability of 25.1% for Miami, who is the favorite to win.
Point Spread Betting Trends
- The Nuggets allow 109.8 points per game, which is six points less than the average that they score (115.8 points per game).
- When scoring more than 109.8 points, Denver’s record is 38-21-2 against the spread, and they are 48-13 overall in games in which they do so.
- The Hurricanes have a record of 25-33-3 against the spread and 38-23 overall in games in which they allow 115.8 points or less to their opponents.
- The Heat score 109.5 points a game on average, which is only three points less than the 112.5 points that the Nuggets allow their opponents to score.
- The Hurricanes have compiled a record of 15-14-1 against the spread and a record of 22-8 overall in games in which they score more than 112.5 points.
- When its opponents score fewer than 109.5 points, Denver’s record against the spread (ATS) is 27-6-1, while the Nuggets’ overall record is 28-6.
- The Nuggets score 115.8 points per game, which places them at the 12th spot in the NBA, while the Heat allow 109.8 points per game, which places them in second place in the NBA.
- The Miami Heat have the worst scoring average in the NBA with 109.5 points per game, while the Denver Nuggets are ranked ninth in the league defensively with 112.5 points allowed per game.
- This season, the Nuggets have scored a total of 273 more points than their opponents have (an average differential of 3.3 points per game), while the Heat have been outscored by a total of 26 points (an average differential of 0.3 points per game).
Total Betting Trends
- This season, the implied point total for Denver games has averaged 118.2, which is 4.2 points more than the supposed point total for the game that it played on Thursday (114).
- During the current campaign, Denver has scored more than 114 points in a total of 50 games.
- The 112.4-point average implied total that Miami has had throughout the season is 6.4 points higher than the 106-point implied total that the team currently has for this game.
We wish you the very best of luck with your Nuggets vs Heat Betting action!