Here are the Knicks vs Cavs NBA Playoffs Game 4 Betting Odds and the trends for both teams heading to this game.
The New York Knicks and the Cleveland Cavaliers will play in Game 4 of the first round of the NBA Playoffs.
The Knicks are a 2.5-point favorite over the Cavaliers for their game. The over/under for the game is 206.5.
In their last game, on Friday, the Knicks beat the Cavaliers 99-79, going over the total number of points. Jalen Brunson had the most points on his team with 21. In their last game on Friday, the Cavaliers lost to the Knicks 99-79 and went under the point total. In the loss, Donovan Mitchell led his team with 22 points.
Knicks vs Cavs NBA Playoffs Game 4 Betting Odds
These are the Knicks vs Cavs NBA Playoffs Game 4 Betting Odds, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Point Spread +2.5 -105, Money Line +120
- New York Knicks: Point Spread -2.5 -115, Money Line -140
- Total: Over/Under 206.5 -110
Learn the basics of betting on sports with this simple guide and then sign up for a YouWager account and bet on this game with a 100% first crypto deposit bonus, click below:
Knicks vs Cavs s Last 10 Games
- In their last 10 games, the Knicks have gone 7-3 and covered the spread 6-3-1 of those times.
- Five of the Knicks’ last 10 games have gone over the amount.
- In New York’s last 10 games, both it and its opponents scored an average of 222.4 points, which is 15.9 more than the 206.5-point over/under for this game.
- The Knicks have scored an average of 0.5 points less per game over their last 10 games than they have all season.
- The Cavaliers have split their last 10 games, going 5-5 and going 4-6 against the spread.
- In their last 10 games, the Cavaliers have hit the over twice.
- The average score for Cleveland’s last 10 games is 14.6 points higher than the 206.5 predicted for this game.
- The Cavaliers have scored an average of 107 points per game in their last 10 games. This is 5.3 points less than their average per game for the whole season.
Knicks vs Cavs Betting Trends
- This season, the Knicks are 45-35-2 against the spread.
- This season, New York is 19-14 against the spread in the 33 games where it was a 2.5-point or more favorite.
- This year, Knicks games have gone over the total 44 out of 82 times (53.7%).
- The Cavaliers give up an average of 106.9 points per game, while the Knicks give up an average of 116 points per game.
- New York is 37-25 against the spread and 39-23 overall when they score more than 106.9 points.
- This year, the Cavs are 43-38-1 against the spread.
- This season, Cleveland has been a 2.5-point or more loser 13 times, and they have gone 6-7 against the spread in those games.
- This season, the over/under has been broken in 40 of the 82 Cavaliers games (48.8%).
- The Cavaliers give up 112.3 points per game, which is just 0.8 points less than what the Knicks do, which is 113.1 points per game.
- Cleveland is 28-17 against the spread and 33-12 overall in games where it scores more than 113.1 points.
New York vs Cleveland Over/Under Trends
- This season, more than 206.5 points have been scored in 71 of the Knicks’ 82 games.
- This season, the Cavaliers have played 61 games, and in all of them, the total score was more than 206.5 points.
- The 206.5 points scored in this game are 21.8 points less than the average number of points scored by both New York (116) and Cleveland (112.3).
- The combined 220 points that these two teams give up per game are 13.5 points less than what the over/under is for this game.
- This season, the average over/under for the Knicks’ games has been 229.1, which is 22.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
- This season, the average over/under for Cavaliers games is 219.1 points, which is 12.6 more points than the over/under for this game.
Best of luck with your Knicks vs Cavs action!