UConn vs. Miami Betting Odds, Final Four Trends
UConn vs. Miami Betting Odds and Final Four Trends for this March Madness game.
When the UConn Huskies (29-8) and Miami Hurricanes (29-7) meet in the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday at 8:49 PM at NRG Stadium, the national championship is on the line (airing on CBS). Sportsbooks have UConn as the favorite by 5.5 points to play in the last game of the bracket.
UConn vs. Miami Betting Odds
These are the UConn vs. Miami Betting Odds, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Point Spread: Uconn -5.5, Miami +5.5
- Money line: Uconn -240, Miami +200
- Over/Under: 149.5 -110
UConn vs. Miami Last 10 Games
- In its last 10 games, UConn has gone 9-1 straight up and 9-1 against the spread.
- Over has happened in four of UConn’s last 10 games.
- In its last 10 games, UConn has scored an average of 143.1 points, which is 6.4 points less than this game’s over/under of 149.5.
- UConn has scored an average of 2.1 more points per game in its last 10 games than it has for the whole season.
- In its last 10 games, Miami (FL) has gone 8-2 and covered the spread 6-4 of those times.
- Six of the Hurricanes’ last 10 games have gone over the total.
- In its last 10 games, Miami (FL) has scored an average of 150.2 points, which is 0.7 more than this game’s over/under of 149.5.
- The Hurricanes are scoring 1.5 more points per game in their last 10 games than they did all season long (79.6 PPG).
UConn vs. Miami Betting Trends
- This season, UConn is 24-12-0 against the spread.
- When favored by 5.5 points or more, UConn is 15-8 against the spread this season.
- UConn has gone over the set total in 20 of its 36 games (55.6%).
- The Huskies score 78.8 points per game, which is 6.9 more than the Hurricanes (71.9).
- UConn is 14-7 against the spread and 18-4 overall when it scores more than 71.9 points.
- This year, Miami (FL) is 22-14-0 against the spread.
- This year, Miami (FL) has gone 3-0 against the spread in games where it was a 5.5-point underdog or more.
- In 36 Miami (FL) games with a set total, 17 (47.2%) have gone over.
- The Hurricanes average 79.6 points per game, which is 15.2 more than what the Huskies allow, which is 64.4.
- Miami (FL) is 18-12 against the spread and 24-6 overall when it scores more than 64.4 points.
UConn vs. Miami Over/Under Trends
- This season, there have been more than 149.5 points scored in 13 of UConn’s games.
- This season, Miami (FL) has played 18 games where the total score was more than 149.5.
- The over/under for this game is 149.5, which is 8.9 points less than the average number of points scored by both UConn (78.8) and Miami (FL) in a game (79.6).
- The total points in this game are 13.2 more than the 136.3 points that these two teams give up on average per game.
- This season, the average over/under for UConn’s games has been 143.2, which is 6.3 points less than the over/under for this game.
- This season, the average over/under for Miami (FL) games is 151.5 points, which is 2.0 more than the over/under for this game.
Thank you for taking the time to check out our article on the UConn vs. Miami Betting Odds and Final Four Trends, we wish you the best of luck with your action!