Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds: The Average Line
When searching for Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, this is what an online sports betting line looks like:
Cowboys: Betting odds, spread, and lines
- Money line: Cowboys -350 (bet $110 to win $100) | Patriots +270 (bet $100 to win $270)
- Against the spread/ATS: Cowboys -7 (-110) | Patriots +7 (-110)
- Over/Under: 46.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Dallas Cowboys Biography
The Cowboys are a professional football team based out of Dallas, Texas. They are part of the National Football Conference East division, and they play their games at AT&T Stadium.
Dallas Cowboys Team Accomplishments
- Super Bowl championships (5): 1971 (VI), 1977 (XII), 1992 (XXVII), 1993 (XXVIII), 1995 (XXX)
- Conference championships (10): NFL Eastern: 1966, 1967. NFC: 1970, 1971, 1975, 1977, 1978, 1992, 1993, 1995
- Division championships (24): NFL Eastern: 1966. NFL Capitol: 1967, 1968, 1969. NFC East: 1970, 1971, 1973, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1981, 1985, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2007, 2009, 2014, 2016, 2018
- Playoff appearances (33): NFL: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1985, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2014, 2016, 2018
Dallas Cowboys Brief History
The Cowboys became a professional franchise back in 1960 when they joined the NFL directly as an expansion team. This is one of the most popular teams across America, and from 2002 on, they have a streak of 190 consecutive sold-out games, including regular and postseason matches. Dallas has made it to the Super Bowl an impressive eight times.
And they are tied on this particular stat with the Broncos and the Steelers; and the three are behind the Patriots, the team that has made it to the Super Bowl the most times with 11.
They have won eight NFC titles, the most in this NFL conference. And, they have come up with victories at five of their eleven Super Bowl appearances. And, the Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise in the world, valued at $5 billion, topping the Forbes List as the most valuable NFL team for the twelfth year in a row.
Dallas Cowboys Team Rivalries
The Cowboys currently hold rivalries with the Washington Commanders, Eagles, Giants, Steelers, 49ers, and Packers.
The Cowboys and Redskins rivalry is one of the most famous ones in the NFL, with Sports Illustrated calling it “one of the greatest rivalries in all sports.” The two franchises have played each other a total of 116 regular-season games and two NFC Championship games.
And, it’s Dallas that leads the all-time regular-season series between the two at 70-42-2, while Washington holds the playoffs lead with a record of 2-0.
The rivalry between these two franchises has been quite intense since the late 70s. This clash intensified in 2008 when the two teams had the chance to make it to the postseason, as they only needed a victory each.
The Eagles ended up defeating the Cowboys 44-6, but the next season Dallas took revenge by taking down Philly three times: two during the regular season, allowing the Cowboys to claim the NFC East title, and one more in a wild-card postseason game. Dallas leads the all-time series between these two franchises 63-50.
Learn how to bet on sports, then check for the latest Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, and place a bet!